Longtime Lurker....I have recovered...after 7 years!

That’s pretty interesting @tomas, are you considering a trial?

Actually I am not in a critical situation right now…feel 80 % recovered since years ago…in a quite stable situation, so i do not want to make any trial without a doctor or a solid theory supporting it…so this is not the case. Anyway i will ask to my doctor after my visit…i have had some vlues out of range…but all of them were pretty the same than in other tests i did.

2 Likes

I have checked some info that talk about “histapenia”, high cooper and their role with overmethylation.
The value that they consider as LOW histamine is below 40 ng/mL. Then…why in my blood test appears as a reference <1 ng/mL…?

Anybody knows???

really interesting. Did a quick google and came across this:

“The central histamine system is involved in many brain functions such as arousal, control of pituitary hormone secretion[…] and cognitive functions.”

Perhaps it’s time to check those histamine results.

1 Like

Just posted my experience with L-Histidine here: Scott's Story - Age 31, loss of everything

Worked AMAZINGLY WELL for me for <2 days, then hasn’t had a single effect since. I’ve tried cycling the drug but it seems to not give me any effect whatsoever beyond that first time I tried it.

1 Like

Use active vitamin b6 that is p5p along with histadine. L-histadine requires that to work.
I think this is The reason why it is not working anymore.

1 Like

And another uk guy suffering

Sorry to hear that you also had the downfall in life of feeling the side effects of this drug mare
Where abouts are you located in the uk im in the midlands
Great to hear that you have made some sort of recovery , Could i ask have uk doctors been of any assistance in this recovery ?

Can confirm that this has helped me out, thank you! It’s not as life-changing as when the first time I took Histidine, but it does have an effect.

2 Likes

When it is worked, did you get your flaccid penis and genital size/girth completely back? Orgasms were good too? Thx.

1 Like

It’s been awhile since I took that combo of Histidine with b6 and p5p; it really lost it’s effect from what I recall. But when it did it work, I essentially had a complete recovery that lasted for 1-2 days; including the amelioration of the symptoms you’re talking about.

1 Like

I’ve tried Histidine, P5P, Vitamin A and Betaine I believe is what it’s called? I never really got much out of it unfortunately.

Thinking about trying Prep

Personally I feel like it wasn’t the histidine that “finalized” his recovery. He was doing a lot of things that other people have reported long term success with too (paleo diet, zinc, tribulus being the main 3 that stick out).

1 Like

That makes more sense honestly. Paleo and Tribulus are just so common with recovery stories

2 Likes

Maybe y’all already have, but if you haven’t, I believe if you’d add a lot more amino acids to the mix, you’d have a lot better results with your symptoms. Histidine just targets one thing, each protein is specific to what it does in your body. I keep preaching it over and over again on here. Amino acids are the building blocks of our bodies and if something in us is altered, like our genes, than our bodies are not properly synthesizing the acids. I had another full recovery here recently with a topically applied acid called Mandelic acid. It has cleared up all my dry skin and my hands haven’t been this smooth in 19 years and libido has improved even more.

1 Like

I’m surprised as well , since you have mentioned this Greek. I found this post after doing a search of dairy free , after reading, it sounds more legit than 99% of all the other recovery posts on this forum imo.

For what it’s worth, my first long term, self sustaining recovery/complete reversal was from histidine and cyestine, which have a synergistic effect. Completely recovered after 3 days.

this implies it was not the last??

1 Like

@Quest What are your theories as to why Histidine and Cyestine worked so well? I too had a complete and total 2 day recovery when taking my first dose of Histidine. In fact, that was the only true recovery I can recall since quitting fin 2.5 years ago. I wonder if this may have something to do with Histamine levels? I do have some allergies, as well as an autoimmune skin issue called Vitiligo. I wonder if these are somehow related? Just trying to piece some things together and wondering if anyone has any theories.

I also recall when I was crashing, that I had serious night sweats, as if my body was fighting off some infection or disease. I could barely sleep and my body was sweating bullets and shivering in bed.

1 Like

I also have an autoimmune disease along with hayfever

1 Like