Long time Tadalafil user. Need to stop due to dizziness. What to do?

Hi. I was out from this forum. My sexual performance was decent taking 5 mg of Tadalafil every day. I took the pill daily during 2 years or so (yes!). I was having morning erections more frequently, even some involuntary during the day. Having sex 2, 3 or 4 times per week. But days ago I experienced dizziness and horrible nausea. I leave the tadalafil and the symptons are gone, but sadly my erections aren`t the same without the drug. Can I take the pill again aftrer some rest? Shoud I leave it forever? I read that nauseas and dizziness are serious sides.

sorry about poor english.

PDE5I like Taladafil is known to be ototoxic in some patients. I would be careful if I was you.

This is why I don’t use it myself since hearing is essential in my line of work.

1 Like

The body is so complex. I have severe tinnitus induced by loud rock concerts (a problem even bigger than PFS, at least for me) but Tadalafil did not worse my condition. There is a case on the Tinnitus Talk forum of of a men who improved his tinnitus after taking tadalafil (maybe some blood flown thing). Do you suggest that it was affecting my inner ear?

That is my guess yes, since your symptoms are nausea and dizziness.

It might be something else, like low blood pressure though. Go visit your doctor and let him check you out is my best advice!

1 Like

Check your blodpressure if its too low take the half amount of tatadfil