Long time no see, it's been over 10 years without my coming here

Maybe more…
Hello, I just passed by to try and share something with you guys, that might help you.
I too have suffered from SA for too long, and almost anything that I used would hamper my libido: SSRI’s, anti-depressants, Finasterid, Minoxidil, any anti-androgenic shampoos, most gym supplements, etc.

I was a frequent user of SA forums, and I just realized one of them has even shut down already, I tried to look it up and got a message that the domain has recently changed owners (god knows why). I used to have a user with them.

Anyway, I spent a really long time researching ways to try and improve my SA and libido (like, over 20 years), but almost everything that I tried either didn’t solve the problem, or solved it for a while and then waned, faded away. Among these things I can cite fresh royal jelly (it was amazing for a long time, then stopped), testosterone shots, a hormone for delayed puberty (I totally drew a blank about the name), and a zillion other things. I compiled a spreadsheet with everything I ever tried and it’s a long list (see at the bottom).

But anyway, I think there are 2 main things that do work for me and that might work for you as well, one I just recently found out.

The first one is peanuts, it has zinc and it makes horny as fuck. Zinc as a supplement doesn’t work at all, but a small to medium amount of zinc makes me incredibly horny, and usually horniness is correlated with good orgasm (great in some cases).

My SA is such that if I don’t use anything at all to boost, my libido simply doesn’t exist (orgasms ditto). At times peanuts stop working, but it’s temporary (perhaps taking too much is not good). But peanuts is something that never really stopped working altogether, unlike all the other things I tried, which eventually stopped working.

Now, this is even more amazing. You guys must have heard how wearing tight underwear is harmful for the testicles. I never had really believed this played a role, even though a certain person had told me about it a long time ago, but I didn’t really take it seriously or believed it.

Well, it turns out that the new gym I’ve been going to has a bad problem of fungus, so about a 4 weeks ago I caught a really bad case of fungus and had to ask my doctor to send me some prescription for anti-fungals. And it was hard to get rid of it, it seemed I might be improving, but then as I used the gym benches again it would come back. Anyway, after a while I realized that fungus are things that thrive on sweat, we sweat profusely in the groin as testicles need a colder temperature than the rest of the body, that’s why they hang outside of the body. So testicles sweat all the time, causing the underwears to be constantly soaked up, and then the fungus develop more and more around our groin, as they feed on sweat or wet skin. So our wearing underwear is ideal for them, as the undies create more sweat and keep it from evaporating, so the fungus have a constant supply Lol.

Doctors recommend we wear loose fitting underwear exactly for that motive.
So I decided to go to the extreme, and ditch the underwear altogether, because the sweat would evaporate leaving them with nothing. I live alone so I can be naked all the time in my place and it has done wonders for my genitals (no itching). However, I’d never expected this. The other day it was a very rare time that I got horny without taking any booster and also had a great orgasm. Today I was able to jack twice and had two great orgasms in the same day in more than what, 10 years? So, it’s very promising. I believe staying naked (just with a shirt) as much as I can is highly beneficial, both for the libido and for the health of my genitals (and even butt). Let the air air it out and evaporate the moisture and kill everything, fungus and what not. I am also sleeping naked now, it must be related to the amazing orgasms I had today.
Hopefully this came to stay, and even if goes away, I’m sure it’ll benefit my genitals as I said.

Product Did I use Did it work? Did I throw it out?
5-HTP Y N Y
Acetyl-L-Carnitine Y N
Adderall N n/a
Ageless Male Y Y/N N
Alpha Lipoic Acid Y N
Amidren Andro-T Y Y N
Arimedex Y N Y
Arimidex Y N Y
Broccoli treatment N n/a
Bupropion Y Y Y
Cabergoline Y N
Catuaba N n/a
Chinese Royal Jelly+Jinseng in bottles Y N
Choline Y N
Chrysin N n/a
Cod Liver Oil Y N
D-Aspartic Acid Y N
DHEA Y N Y
Diesel Test Hardcore N n/a
Ecklonia Cava Extract Y N
Extenze Y N N
Fenugreek Extract Y
Fresh Royal Jelly Y Y
GABA (“Now” brand) Y Y
GABA Plus Twinlab Y Y
GHB N n/a
Ginkgo Biloba Y N
HCG Y Y
HCGenerate Y Y
HGH Y N
Horny Goat Weed Y N
Inositol Y ?
Lecithin Y N
L-Theanine Y N
L-Tyrosine Y N
Maca Y N
Magnesium
Masteron Y ?
Niacinamide Y ?
Nolvadex Y N Y
Omega-3 Y N
Passion Rx with Yohimbe N n/a
Picamilon N n/a
Pregnenolone Y N
Proviron Y N N
Some Product for Thyroid/T3 Y N
Sustanon Y N
Testosterone Gel Y N Y
Tongkat Ali Y
Triazole N n/a
Tribulus Terrestris Y N
Vitamin B6 N n/a
Vitamin Complexo B Y N
Vitamin D Y N Y
Vitamin E Y N Y
Vitex N n/a
Yohimbine Y n/a Y
Zeus Y N
Zinc Y Y Y
1 Like

What is SA?

1 Like

I also want to know what is SA?

Bupropion…

What did this do for ?

1 Like

What is SA?

I heard of SA before . It’s saghjaven alkalosis

J/k I have never heard of it before

Sexual anhedonia.

4 Likes

Can’t keep up with these abbreviations!

4 Likes

Hey man, glad to hear you’re doing a little better.

Among the list of things you’ve posted, is there any substance that made you worse?

What about vitamins?

1 Like

Or social anxiety perhaps? tho sexual anhedonia makes more sense.

Or Something Awful. Which totally fit with PFS.

3 Likes

This makes the most sense out of all the options