Liver Flush - Potential Dramatic Improvement in Side Effects

It works. I am not going to debate it. I passed 50-60 stones. You want to debate its effectiveness without even trying a relatively simple thing? Thats your issue then.

Its good that you feel better. If people will not feel better they will be doing this. That Dr. of your youtube video, I dont think he is a real doctor… thinking that “stones” come from the liver is “crazy”.

Listen are you fuck up since 2006?

Thats a long time…

quackwatch.com is not a reputable site they are a mouth piece for big pharma.

Quack watch is probably started by big pharma or some stupid closed minded doctor.

Yes i dont know why i posted that. I am very Anti-big pharma but i heard another PFSer say they are not actaully stones just balls of olive oil in bile. Nonetheless if it helps thats great !

Anyone else gonna try?

Anyone try?

Oh really? Because now your a medical authority? How many human livers have you dissected over the years?

I know someone that tried recently and said he felt more energy and got rid of several large stones. Mine were black, and ranged from pebble to marble size. Some people pass green ones. The green ones (as analysed from gallbladder removal) are mostly cholesterol. The black ones are more bilirubin. I did my 2nd flush this last week, the improvement from the first time has stayed, no really immense improvements after the 2nd flush but another 30 ish stones were released.

I will wait another 10 days before doing another flush.

What improvements have you seen?

Alot of accutane guys have claimed to recover with this. I am willing to give it a go. However i have severe constipation (one bowel movements every 7-8 days) so i think it might be contraindicated.

any updates?

i have ordered malic acid powder. WIll be trying this week. Hopefully doesnt make me worse and helps

I feel better, the first flush was the most effective. I still have PFS but my abdominal pain is gone, and I have more energy.

Good to hear

This is interesting. So basically just go 1-3 days eating nothing but apples and raw veggies, and on that third day drink a 1/2 cup of olive oil and a glass of lemon juice? And then next day can you return to eating full meals?

@BP7667

Thank you for the information.

Unfortunately the link to YouTube video explaining your liver cleanse is no longer working. I have read about other cleanses but want to compare to yours.

Could you write a brief summary of the steps, including for example the quantity of olive oil to take?

Thanks in advance.
E

I am interested in trying this, can someone give me the run down?

It won’t cure your PFS. But it doesn’t hurt that’s for sure.

1 Like

update. Have you tried any more flushes?

I am going to do one in 5 days

So glad to see something else that helps! I know the thread is old but i just found it and want to try some type of liver flush. I can’t have apples because of diabetes, but I’ll look at other options.
Any of you have tried other ways that have been helpful you you ?

Use Malic Acid instead of apples…