List of anti-body blood tests

Has Rockefeller stated their interest in performing these tests particularly on PFS victims or in general? Who would be footing the bill?

Please don’t let this thread die. Just contact with the hospital/lab and come up with cheapest price. I would like to conduct some most suspected tests to narrow down our hunt.

spstriken

Hopefully we receive some positive updates on this next week.
I will contact some local labs here in the UK and let you know their response.

Cheers

I have not had much success with finding labs that can test for all of the antibodies, however here is another antibody which could be added to the list:
acetylcholine receptor antibodies

Acetylcholine, depending on the location of the neurons and types of receptors, may either increase or decrease dopamine. Stimulating acetylcholine nicotinic receptors may lead to an increase in dopamine. Stimulating acetylcholine muscarinic receptors may lead to a decrease in dopamine signaling.
Dopamine is the primary signal for libido.

There is no test currently for acetylcholine signaling other than a test for acetylcholine receptor antibodies

definitivemind.com/forums/sh … .php?t=189

A few guys on the Post SSRI sexual dysfunction (PSSD) forum appear to be having some success with taking huperzine and choline:
pssd.forumotion.com/t62p15-huperzine

No guarantee that it could help PFS though. Maybe it could make things worse?

Too bad this thread died. I should be interesting to see those results as it would at least discart some theories.

I swear i can feel even very very low dose oral dht guys inreally dont think there is insensitivity this may be in the brain neurotransmitters serotonin dopamine or smth similar

Or autoimmunity to dht

Moderator,
Please let sanane know that I am desperately trying to pm him, but it is not allowed.
You let him know my email address…
I need to contact him. We are in the same country and I have to know how he gets dht in our country.