Linoleic Acid and DHT

Alright so forgive me for the weirdness of this post because trust me I hate typing this infinitely more than you’ll find weird reading it but I’m reaching out because I’m freaking out and on the verge of what feels like a massive meltdown. Dramatic idk and idc but I’m reaching out because I need support desperately so I apologize I’m advance

So I only use Olive oil when I’m ya know given the guy a workout because I’m of the notion of if you don’t use it you lose it. I’ve already lost enough with all of this shit as we all have so I try to keep blood flowing there as much as possible but I use oil to not idk further ruin the skin

Well then I find out that Linoleic acid is extremely good at blocking DHT. I’ve used olive oil for years.
And I’ve only seemed to get worse over time in that area. I took a hot years ago but was still very functional most of the time when I was in the right mindset and feeling ok.

Now I’m worse than ever where feeling and sensations are almost all gone and I’m TERRIFIED ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED that I may have made this worse because of the Linoelic acid in the olive being only my dick pretty much all the time
And now idk if this is permanent or not because it said it was able to accomplish reducing DHT without systemic effects. Meaning what that it only temporarily reduce DHT and not permanently fucked my receptors on my dick

Someone please give their input because I just don’t know anymore and I’m melting down by the minute
Please

I don’t know how bad it is but I also noticed that my genitals got worse when using olive oil (used it due to dry glans).

I don’t recommend it, but I don’t know how bad it is either.

1 Like

Thanks for the input bro

Would you mind elaborating on how they got worse as you said, please

Do you feel it subsided when you stopped?

Brother I am sorry and it is not weird at all dont be embarrassed. I used to eat olive oil a lot and even put it in my hair. I never remember it crashing me. Of course everything changed after sodium butyrate but im confident it will pass for you now that youve stopped using it

1 Like

Thank you brother I really appreciate anyone giving me input
I should’ve been more clear on one point that I
Don’t think it has or will crash me.
(Btw I’ve already been crashed by soybean oil and lauric acid in Cocunut…awful awful stuff”

But I meant more that because I used it as lubricant
The fact that a 5ari oil was put directly on there, that I no damaged it further.
See my point now?

Sorry I misunderstood. yes that would be a concren but I’m.sure it’s only temporary as you’ve posted above. We’ve all done these things and harmed ourselves without even noticing what we are doing. It may not even have had anneffext but you won’t really know give it a month without as see if any sensation returns. Bro I was an impotent zero weight in my genitals for weeks and a cppl days ago I had a morning wood and was looking at girls again. Out of nowhere. Although not like before and it’s gone again but still it shows these things are peaks and vallys give it a but of time and I’m.sure it will.boince back some and not be permanent

1 Like