The type of destruction Finasteride can induce on an individual’s life is nothing short of incredible. I’m nothing like the person I used to be at 22 (25 now).
- Skin wrinkly and dry. I look 40 now.
- Trouble getting muscle mass and feminine fat distribution throughout the body. If there was anything I really loved before fin, it was my body. I was built like a motherfucker. Now, with the same diet and program I look like I’d get broken in half by a light breeze.
- Eyelashes shorter. My gf was always jealous of my long eyelashes. Now you can hardly tell I have any at all.
- Gynecomastia. Yep, everyone’s favourite man boobs. Muscle shirts used to be my favourite type of shirt. Now I wear baggy T’s.
- Penis size/girth reduction. I was never particularly hung, but had a solid 18 cm dick that was FAT. I loved the girth of my penis. Now? It’s shriveled and thin with fucking veins on it that make it look like it belongs to a 60 year old.
- Tired. I’m constantly tired. No matter how many hours I sleep, what I eat, what supplements I take, I’m just tired. No energy.
- Cognitive decline. I can’t remember simple words and forming complex sentences from my thoughts is a struggle - something I always excelled at.
- I had great prospects as a master thesis student. I loved learning and theorising and was considered top 1% in my faculty. I dropped out due to side effects.
- While I have a job, I’m not performing at 100% of my potential, not even close. As a result my prospects and my income is suffering.
Honestly, I looked really good bald (shaved) before starting Finasteride, now I look old and sickly. Fuck me and my vanity for ignoring all the warnings just for some fucking hair.
Everyday is a struggle to keep going. I’m not sure for how long I’ll be able to keep it together. It’s just too much problems at the same damn time. It’s paralyzing me. If at least I’d have a way out - PFS so far has none.