Licorice Root Experiment - Anyone had Luck/Bad Experience?

Hi all - yes, first off I’m aware it’s a risky one. If you’re not aware yourself, might be worth a little read around.

First time I tried a single tablet I got AWFUL suicide ideation and MANIC despair. Vowed never to touch it again. However…

Since a couple of runs of a few things (or maybe even the passing of time) I can now tolerate it. Trying to ape what gggg123 did in his PSSD recovery, I think I can “take” Licorice Root now. Been on it a week and the occasional Kudzu root tablet (1-2 a week) I might see how I do on it for a couple of months.

Question is, have you dear reader tried it? What happened? How long were you on it before you stopped?

Fair warning again it’s an anti-androgen and lots of people have crashed on it alone. Don’t recommend trying it unless you’re daft like I am.

Mate, if you know that this plant is dangerous, why you want to take it? No one got recovered on it, as you said a lot of people crashed on it, probably got worse. What do you want to fix by taking Licorice?

2 Likes

I agree, maybe try an antiandrogenic substance with a milder, more predictable effect?

1 Like

ggggg123 attributes his full recovery to it. Taking it as I can now tolerate it, seems as worth it as anything else.

Not really sure it was the antiandrogenic effect that “did it” - if it even “did it” really, but do feel like giving it a try.

Well, I suppose you have to have at least the same blood results as this guy in order to replicate his recovery. Like someone with high E2 and low T takes Clomid and gets the benefits, then he writes a story here and someone sees it, but the one who sees it misses the fact that his E2 is normal or low, then he takes Clomid and gets fucked. Playing with the hormones without knowing what are you doing will lead you to nowhere, mark my words

2 Likes

Duly noted, probably wise. Thank you for your post.

1 Like

Took it for a month or two. Ordered the specific extract that the PSSD guy used. Definitely made me feel worse.

1 Like

Made me feel worse too, I took it for a week. Don’t think it’s a good idea bro.

1 Like

Ohhh, that’s interesting. How did you find out what he used, and what was it?

Thanks everyone for chiming in. Very interesting to see @moonman1 took it for well over a few weeks and only felt worse, I had assumed most quit after just a week or two.

I might keep going and see how I do, but I don’t think I’d encourage anyone else to. If it works miracles or does me damage I’ll report back.