LIBIDO

I have been on testosterone cream for 2 months… When I first started the cream there was noway I could have had sex without an ed med… Now 2 months later I have successfully been able to have sex 10 times wthout having to eat a pill… The erection and orgasm and sensitivity have been well… The only weird thing about it is its like I have no desire to fuck but when put in front of a woman and turned on it all comes together naturally… So I know libido is there because when I make out with a woman my dick gets hard. And during intercourse it stays hard long enough for me to get off. Don’t get me wrong the sex is enjoyable but I would say that my dick is about 85 percent of what it was prefin. But that is still good!!! My question is it even possible to have libido and no sex drive??? This is puzzling me for instance tonight I went and picked a girl up… Didn’t really want to…but did it anyway and when I got her and put my hands on her everything came alive… Meaning got an erection and it stayed hard while I was screwing her… So undoubtedly libido is there… But the want to even go and pick her up wasn’t… So is it possible to have no sex drive and ok libido??? Just curious if anyone could help with this??? :open_mouth: