Length of Refractory Period

Has anybody else had a change in their refractory period? It now can take me literally 2 days (48 hours) to recharge to my full potential which is still quite impaired when compared to my non-PFS days.

I’ve looked for treatments that can potentially reduce the refractory period but I haven’t found anything that looked promising. Anybody have insights to share on this topic?

Were you expecting to find the fountain of youth? youtu.be/moqcr4CzmnA?t=25

PFS drained your “Jing” in the terms of Chinese medicine.
youtube.com/watch?v=wHnEsdmsaLM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jing_%28C … edicine%29

lifting weights can make you more horny,it does to me anyway,especially straight after the workout…

I’m not really talking about an issue with libido. Having orgasms too frequently (even just 2 in one day) will make them almost completely muted. The muscle contractions will be really weak, almost no semen, sensitivity dramatically reduced. Waiting a few days in between can improve things to a limited extent.

I think something similar could happen to healthy individuals if they have many, many consecutive orgasms but they will rebound much more quickly.

It can be reversed at the least to a large extent as you start to cure yourself of PFS symptoms. I know because I experienced it all. Went from declining in the months when PFS hit me, continuing to decline in my early 20s and hitting rock bottom by about 24, and being barely functioning sexually, about 10% of my pre-PFS self for several years, and suddenly seeing improvement last year from supplements and this year where I’m about 50-80% of how I felt before fin and actually had at least one normal ejaculation like any non-PFS man takes for granted. I’m not forcing them nor keeping track but the fact that it happened was a big relief and means there is hope for us to become normal again. I focused on exercise every morning last month and it paid off.

The older you get the longer it takes for your body to recharge and the more lasting damage you do to yourself. There’s a reason so many people in their 20s/30s/40s are already fatigued, lazy, unmotivated and tired of life. While many in previous generations were virile into their 90s. A teenager has lots of energy and the price paid for orgasms is relatively low although they may pay the price later on in life. As a teenage male rebuilding that sperm is quick, however if he plays heavy sports requiring recuperation, he may feel aches in the knee or elbows the next day because the body sacrificed healing the joints for sperm. A 20 year old is a grown adult and should not use his sexual organs out of boredom. But he is still very potent and becomes horny again a few hours later, certainly by the next day. For a 70-80+ year old man it takes weeks. PFS essentially makes us decades older before our time in this regard, with the added benefit of testicle pain, penile shrinkage, penile weakness, loss of feeling, etc.