Lawsuits against Merck and other manufacturers of Finasteride

Many cases were thrown out of court in suing Merck and other drug companies. We veterans suffering from PFS are being killed and indued by the Veterans Adminsitartion who have denied us treatment and cain there is no such thing as PFS and that all adverse permanent symptomology goes away onc you cease the drug. They have stated that our PFS doctors and researchers and research as well as the NIH are all bogus and make claims the FDA backs them in stating there are no permanent adverse symptonology from the drug finasteride. Thuis thee is not one reported case of PFS at the VA while the drug is given to 20% of all veterans like candy or BPH or enlarged prostate by urologists . VA administrators and the OIG have done nothing over this while veterans commit suicide etc all put down as due to their in check mental health diagnosis or the symptomology is due to enlarged prostate or BPH . Any adverse blood hormone testst are attributed to a problem with the vets hormones not due to the drug finasteride but due to a problem with hormones before taking finasteride. Lies and coverup. We need lawyers and we need veterans to step forward given this drug from the VA .

Get us at lshorowitz@yahoo.com

Please note is you used or continued to use finasteride ( despite no warning labels before 2012 by Merck and no labels by the VA on the drug past 2014) past 2012 you have no case !!
All finasteride users using the drug past the FDA warnings that came out originally in 2012 no matter what you doctor told you have no case in court period. The experts we are not allowed to talk with and our layers refused to allow us to talk with threw out all cases if you used finasteride procepia and proscar past 2012 your case was throne out even if you had full blown adverse permanent symptomology before 2012. This is fact told by our layer who was incompetent .

Mate, Merck sells 40 billion an year, a lot of the PFS guys have got normal blood tests as it appears, the drug does not kill us directly, but many end up committing suicide… So, they can easily say that those who committed suicide are just mentally ill people! This is the world we are living in! It is not fair and it will be like that as long as the money rule this fucking planet.

Are you saying if you take propecia past 2012 you cannot sue?

Yes !! In my own case even though i had the full blown permanent adverse symptomology way before 2012 and my VA doctor and the VA claim its a 100% safe drug in writing claiming PFS doesn’t exist and all adverse symptomology goes away after ceasing the drug , our cases were thrown out. Blanket reason for throwing it out by victims expert witness screening the cases which we are not allowed to talk with was " You kept taking finasteride past 2012 FDA drug warning and thus you have no case" This was told to me by my attorney who was incompetent . I had full blown synptomology before this date as I took it in 2009 through 2014 and VA had no waring labels which my lawyer refused to present and I have in writing the VA lies about the drug claiming there are no permeant adverse symptomology , it all goes away once you cease the drug and thus there is no such thing as PFS .
That is written ion my medical records at VA done by a uriologist and chief of staff of a VAMC and not one VA office will do anything about those false statements nor give me treatment or send me to a PFS outside doctor who specializes in it. I had to pay $2500 to get two evaluations from expert doctors -researchers in PFS and the VA claims their research is bogus and they are bogus doctors. Yet we cant get any legal help from any lawyer to sue the VA while the VA is supporting the adverse permeant effects including duicide. VA psychiatrists exec use anti represents and many have commented suicide as anti depressants are not to be used for PFS
contact me at lshorowitz@yahoo.com Need to hear from veterans given this drug from VA .

Lee Horowitz