Last Chance for Movember Appeal

This is your last chance to speak out about how this condition has impacted your life and appeal directly to the Movember leadership for awareness and research assistance.

Movember is the largest men’s health organisation in the world, and we have a shot of getting them on board. It comes down to whether YOU are willing to speak up.

It’s not everyday we have an opportunity to move the needle on this issue. We should think systematically about our position. Are we willing to do something to change the status quo or not? Do not simply expect others to do everything.

The video will only be shared with two people from Movember. No one else.

6 Likes

For those on the fence:

It’s only a short video, very low effort, but its impact could be enormous if Movember follows suit.

And as @Erik said, it’s private. Either you delete the video (if you upload privately to youtube) or Erik deletes it if you send it directly. I understand the concern and the stigma of recording it on video all too well if that is what’s holding you back, but this has no real impact on your privacy.

This is the perfect opportunity to come together as a community and make a tangible effort.

Do not let it go to waste.

4 Likes

Erik, I’m sending you my video tonight. Please everyone, don’t blow this chance.

4 Likes

Video recorded and sent! Come on guys … Why is this so difficult? There should be hundreds of recordings …

4 Likes

Just sent

4 Likes

Great work all those who participated and to @Erik for organising. Hopefully it leads to some good!

6 Likes