Lactoferrin

Have found that this supplement to be extremely effective in resolving prostate issues that have troubled me for years.In my research I discovered it is an element naturally found in our prostates.It is found in colostrum and has many immunological benefits. I take it along with colostrum capsules twice a day,the size is 250mg.It has also enabled my penis to achieve a normal size during erections.I have suffered since 1999 and needed to post because this is the first time I have found something that seems to produce excellent results.I have used it for the past month and a half and am amazed at it’s effectiveness.I take a break from it every 5 days for two days.Prior to this it has been rare that my penis when erect was of normal dimensions.Seems prostate and surrounding nerves are critical to maintaining a healthy penis.No libido changes (which are still zero).I have literally tried everything over the years. Something to try that has been quite effective for me and might help others.No side effects at all or contra-indications.Brand I am using is made by Symbiotics,though I see alot of companies produce it. My prostate pain is all but gone since using lactoferrin (had had significant discomfort for past 4 years).

Wow. It took you 6 years to make your first post. And you’ve been suffering since Clinton was president. Holy Shit!

If u got 0 libido 16 years off fin them i don’t think time will fix u.

Its probably epigenetic or autoimmune.

Only thing that cured my pfs was clomid stacked with progesterone whilst i was on TRT. I took 25mg clomid once then cycled progesterone cream i recovered 500% libido but after 3 weeks lost it.

Then i played around with arimidex and developed a psuedo estrogen insensitivity. So it seems PFS is a repeatable mechanism over differnt hormomes… if its epigenetic we are all screwed

If its autoimmune chemotherapy + stem cells could give us a brand new immune system. U need to be in hospital tho because on the chemo ur immune system is 0. This was done in multiple sclerosis.

When i took MDMA (potent immune supressant ) i recovered for a week