Seems pretty quite here lately. Unfortunately, I’m losing hope. Can’t blame me when something has gone on this long.
Question for the foundation. Are there any updates that can be shared? Did I miss something recently?
Thanks
Seems pretty quite here lately. Unfortunately, I’m losing hope. Can’t blame me when something has gone on this long.
Question for the foundation. Are there any updates that can be shared? Did I miss something recently?
Thanks
Never lose hope. Focus on things that make you feel better. For me it’s swimming, being in the water seems to soothe me. There is a flux with PFS and I think we all roll with it, but there is lots of joy to be had and a good life to live. Try to make your life simpler and be kinder to yourself is my advice.
There will be news from PFS Network in the beginning of 2027. At least one new important study coming. Another one for late 2027 (hopefully).
I must have missed that update but thaanks man. Curious where you came across that info?
Most updates now take place on the official Reddit page. Members can also register for periodic webinars, which are promoted on the subreddit. Not much is happening on Propeciahelp these days.
The latest update is that the current epigenetic study has produced promising results. However, the details won’t be shared before publication. The researchers are hoping to submit the manuscript for peer review by the end of the year, with publication expected three to six months afterward.