L-Arginine is helping me get my zest for life as well as my mental clarity back

Hi,

I have been experimenting with various supplements and techniques to, at the very least, provide symptomatic relief. While I haven’t found any silver bullet by any means, I have finally found something that seems to be providing consistent relief. I have been taking 1000mg of L-arginine daily before bedtime and have been regaining my “zest for life,” as well as my mental clarity. I found this to be interesting as there are topics about how amino acids may be a very important variable in either curing the body or at the very least, providing symptomatic relief. I initially tried it to increase nitric oxide production in the body, but found it curious it was improving my mental symptoms. I found this study and am surprised to see there is some sort of correlation with this supplement and growth hormone in the body.

https://journals.lww.com/co-clinicalnutrition/Abstract/2008/01000/Growth_hormone,_arginine_and_exercise.11.aspx

I’d be curious to hear others experiences with this supplement and see if I am the only one experiencing this.

Thanks

Yes this is true that L Arginine and L Ornithine are known to increase IGF-1 secretion when used in combination especially. I wouldn’t be surprised why this is helping your condition.

If I were to try one more thing to help improve my own symtoms it would probably be low dose HGH.

1 Like

Hi trav,

I am glad that you found some improvements. Could you please give us a bit more background. When did you quit Finasteride, since when do you have side effects and what are they, and for how long have you been taken L-Arginine?

Thanks and good luck!

1 Like