Kratom helps with pain, mood, sleep, and energy

I’ve seen a few posts related to kratom, but want to reiterate that this substance works wonders. It works the same way any opiate works. Except, kratom has a ceiling on its effects and is much much less addictive than other opiates. It also has less side effects or harm for the body. It’s a natural plant from southeast Asia. Different strains help with different things.

Please do your own research before buying. I’ve been taking before I had pfs for studying and now I take it when I feel sad that I messed up my life. Makes me feel like I’m okay for a few hours.

How long have you been using it? Coming off of it can suck, no matter what some say

I’ve been using it for 6 months and started finasteride 4 months ago ending finasteride 2 months ago. For the past 4 months I have taken kratom once or twice a week. Now in the past two months, I have taken it several times a week, but not everyday. I know some have withdrawal. They say it’s no where nearly as bad as other drugs and can be handled. I have gone weeks without using and have no problems personally.

What strains are you taking and can you list their benefits by strain?

That amount isn’t so bad. Don’t get into burning more than a few times per week though

hi just read about it, can i buy it off amazon or ebay? is it legal if there is a link please put it here

It’s legal in most US states

im not sure which 1 should i buy, there are plenty of substances in that link : akuama,isol8, …
id be lucky if it helpsme with the pain Propecia gave me(lower back,a hole pain)

Bali kratom is where I would start

1 Like

Thought about this briefly after reading of the pro-sleep effects of Red Bali. It was all anecdotal, but I would trust the anecdotes of users over supplier’s claims.

Only problem was that I read of a few heavy users going through withdrawals, as @hopingiwillheal said.
Also a few describing loss of libido, and other side effects common to opiates, after long-term heavy use.

Probably something to tread carefully with. At least the addictive qualities were described as much less severe than opiates.

It seems to have a ‘ceiling’ per say, just because you end up really nauseous and not feeling great at all if you try to take an absurd amount.

The WD’s can be pretty uncomfortable. I would keep it to twice a week max if anyone does decide to try it. If you have an addictive personality, I would not try it at all.

1 Like