just came from the doctor, told me im imagining, going nuts

just came from the doctor for the first time… came ready with papers from this site and links to youtube…
he told me that probably its not related to propecia and propecia is safe… i went nuts (i knew he will say that…)
told me he had 20 patients with the same symptoms who didnt take propecia
dunno what to do next :expressionless:

1 Like

Your Doctor will be eating his words soon enough.

1 Like

Did you print out the studies that have already been published? With those in hand I can’t believe anyone would still deny it…

show thıs fuckıng doctors the scotmans and my fat loss photos. Show my fuckıng bony fıngers . I wan to kıll all doctors ın thıs world. FUCK ALL!

Or show them my tiny shrivelled baby penis

The GPs at my local clinic are the same instead of trying to help me they made my problems worse by insinuating I was mad.

This is why it is very important for the PFS studies to come out ASAP.

That’s why this site has been a lifesaver. Otherwise more lives would have been lost.

Yes its true.

This site is so important. Its a communication tool. Imagine having to go through all these problems in a time withouth this site or internet… 10000000x worse

What objective symptom can be used to prove what you have wrong with you?

Has anybody ever discovered a blood test or nerve test or something to prove they have something wrong? If not, what can be exopected from a doctor. And what are they supposed to treat?

i remember the first doc i went to see after my crash,i said to him i cant enjoy sex anymore doc,i cant feel anything etc,he seemed to get very flustered and he says well whats the problem read a good book!!!,not the reaction i was expecting from a doctor,i was sat there thinking i dont want to read a good book you arrogant cunt,i want to be able to fuck a woman and be able to feel it,just like ive been doing all my life until propecia ruined me,the man obviously had problems of his own to react like that…

1 Like

ı went a urolog and explaın the sıtuatıon whıle ım crashıng. I show thıs sıte and prevıous stuıdes and want to belıeve me. He saıd ı’ve already knew this site its nonsense, he took my shoulder and saıd tıme to see a psychatr. I was angery but ı had no choıce. When ı went the pyschatr ı told the same thıngs agaın, abot neurosteroıd studıes, braın fog, and other stuffs. And ı saıd everythıngs can be happen ın thıs world , you must be openmınded. She saıd ım already convınce your explanatıon and ı belıeve you. I was happy. And she gave me a paper, ıt says xxx antıdeprassent for obsessıf compulsıve dısorder, xxx drug for amnesı and halutunatıon, sleep pılls for ınsomnıa.

So thıs posıon teach me how can be ıgnorant even doctors. They are so stupıd.

And one of the drugs prescıptıon says ’ slıght sıde effects, whıch dızzıness, vomıtıng, unexplaıned sudden death.’ ı swear, lol.

1 Like

It is an undisputed fact that if you read this forum thoroughly you know more about pfs than 99% of the doctors in the world. So why bother?

Been referred to a psychologist seems to be very common for PFS sufferers.

Because they seem to think that its not possible for a drug to effect someone mentally… therefore must all be in our heads. Because of course there are no other drugs on earth that strongly effect the mind… lol

Your right there!

Propecia is the most fucking lethal, dangerous and most powerful drug ever invented by the evil fuckers at Merck!

ı stıll cant belıve how can a drug do thıs?
Im a half blınd, half deaf, ımpotent, a half braın guy.
Lıke a joke ı stıll can not accept thıs.
I swear to god my vısıon ıs gettıng worse and worse 1 year later ı wıll be complete blınd.

I was being sarcastic there are many drugs with many severe effects on the human body and mind. Propecia is simply poorly understood. I know there is a antibiotic that destroys vestibular sense if taken excessively… good luck dealing with losing your sense of balance… people afflicted usually need to get around with a walker the rest of their lives.