Journal of a Wildman

At first, I was nervous seeing you had posted because I was not sure if it was you or someone else, at least until I read it. You have family members battling Lung cancer, kidney disease, and long-covid, so I would not have blamed your family for not informing us.

You should be enjoying your retirement years comfortably, not these lousy cards dealt. Everyone impacted by these preventable and avoidable ailments deserve a public apology and more.

For all we know, that waitress could suffer from PsSD or another syndrome and could have went years deprived of intimacy too. Whenever something would be shoved in my face, I would say something such as that to make myself feel better.

Anyone struggling with thoughts of self harm, never forget: An attempt could backfire making your quality of life untold amounts worse.

I am touched you said you would reach out to me first if there is a next time, so I must have said something right.

3 Likes

Thank god!

It’s a chance to take some time off from this forum. This forum can be a source of support but it can also make us focus more on our condition, and whenever we do that we don’t exactly feel better :wink:

Also: a person’s viewpoint (incl. yours) is super subjective and can change dramatically. Your future self may see your situation in a radically different light than you currently do, and some of us may already see that viewpoint (or part of it) right now. So I hope you’ll continue to search out our perspectives. Humbly offering mine (even if I can sound controversial/opinionated sometimes).

1 Like

I finally received this book from the library, it’s next on my read list. I’ll let you know how it goes. Jim

2 Likes

If something resonates with you, take a note/summarize, for future reference.

1 Like

Hello Jim,

now propecia help runs stable again. Post history is lost for a time period. Better than once a total community shut down.

Without this plattform even more than now every victim would fight only for their self, no awareness campaigns to save others, no research, only young polytoxicomaniacs. Ok Bad mindset, they take action not to loose hope.

So I’m so pleased to have you, MStone, LazRay, some others here, in the chats and some German language co sufferers, who talk about their sufferering and real feelings.

So we hangle from day to day sitting lobotomized in our chairs. In Ohio, the Rockies, Scottish english boarder and the Rhine river “Ruhrgebiet” are sharing the same frame day by day.

Wish you some good moments. Some windows and good moments, like I have sometimes with my daughter experienceing now the world of the grown ups step by step and when the last friends visit me to play Romme or Kniffel.

1 Like

Showed my changes from the Sex God to the Bum King :crown: after 17 month right now under “Photographic evidence of facial changes (post your changes)”. Wonder how I’ll look in two years.

1 Like

@Exsexgod
You’d clean up good, with a shave and a haircut (two bits!) I am curious, do you not pursue your interests due to a lack of energy? or a lack of interest? Jim

Four o’clock in the afternoon
And I didn’t feel like very much
I said to myself,
“Where are you, Golden Boy
Where’s your famous golden touch?”

The mirror cries
“Hey, Prince, you need a shave”
Now, if you can manage to get
Your trembling fingers to behave…

For what?!
Without a cock?!

1 Like

Jim, from the old man competition here, it has become silent around you like it did around my friend Lazarus Ray too. Are you still on board, like me tired of that all hangeling through the tired days. Yes I have three friend s in my german chat who realy and documented recovered and three who can live with their symptome. Only me and two other ones are fucked up from that all. But all of them so much younger.

After all there are initiatives of a handfull guys to fight and recognize the disease but most still only intetested in the next protocol and the next 1200 % unbelivible insane himalaya salt recovery after 10 years. And they all believe it. So sometimes it’s boring to write something about feelings.

1 Like

Hey Jim hope you’re allright!

1 Like

How long did it take for your friends to get stable and live with the symptoms?

They need years.

@Taw You make me blush. Thanks for the kind words.

I read thru the forum daily, but haven’t been joining in like I have in the past. I feel like an outlier, the old man that is irrelevant to the cases of the young.

I do intend to post an update soon, I had a crash recently that has dropped me to my knees.

Also, @Exsexgod, I should apologize to you my friend. You reached out here and I didn’t respond. You seem to be doing better. Stay strong. Jim

2 Likes

Sry for joining a conversation when you dont even know me. But i think its normal to sometimes no disappear or no answering. This condition is hard and even navigate on internet is hard!

Btw im Young but your case is also interesting for me. We both humans we both being fucked by the same substance we both we Will be use the same cure if ever exist!

1 Like

Hello dear “old” friend. A crash put you to your knees. What shall I write you as I sit in my chair too, now a 61 yo senior and see the spring rising outside. These days taking my bicycle all my life for a nice pre spring ride or a long walk.

Now I wait for the third summer with this shit and I have at least no motivation anymore. May I say that? You know from all the other posts here that we all recover and this pfs is just a little hormonal imbalance.

I hope we have not to tell us this fucking shit! There has been a memorial ice hockey game in Toronto for Mark Turner, who committed suicide. Heartwarming pictures of some pfs guys and the parents. With my friend Erik and friends and relatives there is a little loving community, with etical principles to warn other young men taking the internet marketed hims, keeps and my spring products and supporting great research ongoing.

As you liked my response to the next infantil recovery post like you and Lazarus it’s hard to find a normal conversation in this grotesque clownery of a severe disease. That’s the reason why I delete so much comments.

So I try to hangle from day to day, motivation from two old friends and a nurse service. As you know that all recover, I can say as a dark minded outsider, it’s at least only a daily fight for my child.

1 Like

And I hope from my heart that your lifelong loving wife is still standing by your site and you are going through the tough senior days together.

1 Like

Summers are the worst. I can handle winter much more easily.

1 Like

I put this picture on my Farcebook page a week ago. Not one person has asked about it. People generally don’t care anymore.

2 Likes

It’s like the nomads, they walk to the new hunting grounds and let the weak ones behind. No one looks back.

1 Like

Hard to believe it’s been nearly 6 months since I last posted here.

Our friend @Exsexgod wrote the following recently:
I fall deeper, deeper and deeper, loosing every power. Getting fatter, fatter and fatter. Getting immobile, more and more housebond. Living with my fantasies 95 % in the past… Bloodpressure through the roof. Breath short.

He has written my story as well! Instead of enjoying a life of retired leisure activities, I stumble from day to day.
I need to add one more short and simple line:

Waiting daily for this miserable life’s end. Jim

6 Likes