I've said this to people so many times

This film levelled me back in the day about how people can be treated at times. I thought it was brilliant yet very sad. Not the flick I usually encountered at the cinema on quiet social nights. Never in a million would I have dreamt that I would draw so many comparisons with it years later, considering where I was and what I had ahead of me. I now identify it with our suffering, plight how Drs, society were then and how they are now given the similarity in symptoms, complete physical, brain, multiple system atrophy, and social destruction/stigmatism, Its an unbelievable fit yet believable to us. No medical validation despite the growing science, extreme cries for help and countless suicides. Currently just under 600 related deaths on the World Health’ Organisations database, in reality the numbers will be much higher and simply scribbled as something else despite sufferers repeatedly saying the same thing about what finasteride has done to them. People with rare unrecognised diseases have been treated similarly over the years without a diagnosis. ( I recall reading it) The likes of Parkinsons, M.S. Dementia were like this decades ago.
The words in this song are so immotive, desperate and exact. Give it a listen. I hope that one day we will be exonerated for what Merck has done to our lives. God sees what we are going through and is with us, Hang on, one life lost is one life too many let alone how shockingly realistic the numbers will be… Its terrible to think that such a thing has brought us together because we have no validation or help. I hope and pray each day for help for all of us :pray: who knows a film might be made about this one day.

8 Likes