It's official.. I'm Covid-19 positive!

Day10: feeling tons better today. I didn’t get the fever last night and today and stomach pains are all but gone. I can finally get out and take a walk. I lost so much water and electrolytes from frequent urination and diarrhea yesterday so I’m dehydrated.

This cursed disease challenges the body in every possible way! Stay safe

1 Like

You ok?

Thanks for coming to check on me, bro @TFD I’m one month post covid and still have a lingering vertigo/lightheadedness/dizziness that seems to be slowly improving over time. Likely a low blood pressure issue. Covid had taken a toll on my mental health and is a major setback. Seeing my elder brother in ICU for almost 15 days was such a traumatic experience.

The mere thought of suffering long covid symptoms freaks me out so I’m still following a strict preemptive protocol.

I’m sharing my treatment protocol to help those who are desperate:

Green tea extract 2 weeks
Neem herb 2 weeks
Dark Chocolate 90% or higher
Probiotics: Lactobacillus plantarum + Lactobacillus casei Shirota (Found in drink Yakult) + Bifidobacterium lactis bb-12
Kefir 200ml (if tolerated)
Plain, grass fed protein shake
Quality multivitamin
Garlic & ginger everyday
Colostrum every morning
Stay hydrated with enough electrolytes
Plenty of fibers

This is not a substitute for medical care. In case of shortness of breath, low oxygen (<95), chest pain or worsening of symptoms: go to hospital immediately.

1 Like

Glad to see you’re here and on your way out of this unpleasant adventure.

I was also concerned about possible sexual problems (mainly low libido & erectile dysfunction) post covid after seeing many anecdotes on covidlonghaulers community. However, I appear to be fine in this department, thankfully. Interestingly, many of the long covid symptoms seem to be similar in nature to ones seen in PFS.
@TFD

PFS shares plenty of symptoms with a variety a conditions.

Yeah, it’s weird.

Which takes me back to excess inflammation hypothesis. It appears that for some, the immune system response doesn’t switch off even after they test negative for covid.

For this very reason, I’m currently on an anti-inflammatory/anti-viral protocol.

I’ve been dealing with mental issues for the past 7 years.

I’m telling you, Even before PFS I was experiencing on a daily basis a lot of symptoms listed in here, including:

diahrrea
loss of libido (no other sexual probems whatsoever)
depression
fatigue
shortness of breath
weakness
anxiety
panick
severe brain fog
memory issues

And God knows how many more I can’t reacall right now.

A lot of my inflamatory markers are way too high. Need to bring 'em down.

But yes, i do believe the immune system is involved.

Terribly sorry for your symptoms. Those are like 90% identifcal to my symptoms 8 months ago before getting covid. During those 8 months, the only one different thing that I did was focus on fixing my messed up gut. My advice may sound redundant but please give your gut a priority.

• 500mg Colostrum on empty stomach every morning with plenty of water.
  • 1 tbsp ghee (contains butyrate) with boiled & cooled down potato (contains resistant starch) before bed.
  • probiotic Lactobacillus plantarum
  • Yakult (popular probiotic drink)
  • Lactobacillus reuteri 17938 (BioGaia Protectis)
  • diverse of fibers
  • low dose ester-c vitamin C (150mg) before bed
  • orange juice with any fatty meal
  • cut out processed sugars
  • cut out artificial sweeteners
  • limit caffeine
  • Limit gluten in diet
  • Intermittent fasting like skipping dinner.
  • Limit wheats/pasta/lasagna/etc.
  • 90% dark chocolate
  • blueberry
  • 1-2 fresh crushed garlic cloves mixed with olive oil (improves libido & testosterone).
  • switch to goat’s milk.
  • little walnuts & almonds (for omega 3).
  • workout 3X or 4X per week within your energy envelope.

Give it at least 1-2 months. You got nothing to lose, give it a go!

3 Likes

Yeah I’m currently struggling with depression quite a bit, but in the 8 months following my crash I had cut dairy and gluten althogether, and my psoriasis (not PFS-related) benefited from it.

I’m slowly going back on track.

Thank you.

Most welcome dear

If depression is an issue. Then Lactobacillus plantarum strain PS128 may be just right for you. It’s touted to produce serotonin/dopamine and enhances mood and performance. I’ve witnessed this first hand. Been on it for over 3 months now even during acute covid infection. It seemed to give me back my sanity when I almost had none :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: let me know if you need any help whatsoever.

1 Like

You mean it helped lifting that I’m not all here feeling?

Because I’ve been dealing with that for the better part of the last year.

Thank you! I’m actually running a little low in money, so I’m trying to put myself back together at least to work a minimum amount per day.

As soon as I have the possibility, I’ll try something.

It helped me in a sense that it lifted my mood and gave me a clearer/less foggy brain so I could function better. Simply put, it’s one of the very probiotics that I can greatly tolerate and love how it makes me feel.

1 Like

@doomed80, hey, any updates?