It's my trial.A challenge to defeat PFS!

I will add ashwagandha,fish oil and carnitin. I will write down my results

1 Like

I don’t advise playing with supplements that much. I got worse because of it. Search my topic about it.

1 Like

playing with? I just want to find effective one on me.You say that,but you also talk about and search for supplements at several thread,don’t you?Our end is simple and common.Time never cures us 100%.

Yeah i search new supplements but see, i don’t use them anymore unless seeing huge improvements by other severe cases.

Im now starting a ketogenic diet with BHB salts. Thats the best and last natural thing to try for me.

I stopped some supplements which damage me,too.What now I use is very or little(?)effective.Besides I search for opinions about what I will take at this site.

hello Cooper I am sorry I wasn’t able to give you a reply sooner.

to answer your question about vinegar and the benefits that I attributed to it?
after PFS my hear wasn’t pounding as hard but a faint bounding I don’t know what how or why it is but I all ways’ had hard pounding heartbeat.
after taking vinegar with soup I head good hard pounding heart beat (normal what was before PFS)
I felt wormer through my body and wanted to sleep so I took a nap 2-3 hours. it was around 1 PM.
sexually I head very high libido normal what I had before Saw Palmetto induced PFS.
this all started with heartbeat warmth and sleep about an hour I had that soup with vinegar. all of the rest fallowed after a good nights sleep.
I blamed vinegar for my 1 week recovery and I haven’t tried it ever since. I will do so 1-2 days to see if it really was vinegar.

the other reason why I belived vinegar gave me temporary improvements was because some of the users experienced same improvements here

quick update
I perceived my face had oil when I had taken acetyl carnitine.(and maybe my hair fell a little faster?)
But unfortunately I don’t have an outstanding improvement.I may stop it because I am still afraid of baldness…

Have you ever had complete recovery on your erect penis size? In that temporary period?
Was your semen volume was also 100% normalized? Thanks.

Bro, just go carnivore for 2 weeks and see the reaction yourself. I wouldn’t risk myself more with those supplements. They won’t cure anything as far as i see.

I have taken fish oil for 2 days and today I have much oil face and falling hair a lot,which means my DHT is increasing probably.But I now feel worse.(I don’t know this causes)
Surely,yesterday I was a little good.So, I don’t figure out why I am feeling worse.At least my T and DHT is increasing…
I will stop fish oil today and observe myself.
btw,my dosage is 1000mg a day.(only two capsules)
Later I will report.

Hello Cooper

I am sorry I am logging on this forum less often now as I am experiencing recoveries more and more and I am feeling more normal.

I give you my word that once I will recover I will login and tell everyone.

as to your question I don’t ting I had size reduction during erection. I believed that size increased a little but I am not sure. its just my feeling.

non erect state of penis size was very small significantly small. I would describe it like going into cold water and everything shrinking. this has resolved it returned into fluffy stat, like air light, than more volume and weight increased. as of now it fluctuates between air like state and normal like state.

one thing I noticed was my penis when it would get erect, it would get erect at the base and towards head it was less, like a pyramid. until using hand to send the blood it would look more normal. this is being resolved, head is getting more fuller and fuller. like blood going in at the head more easily.

also I want to recommend exercise. it really helped a lot, do warm-ups first like jumping-jaks and pushups and sit-ups. don’t over do it start slowly.

if you have any questions ask anytime.

1 Like

Hello guys
I have been perhaps 90% for 5 months.What I did is basically written above.Especially acetyl carnitine,taurine,zinc,tribulus and cold
shower, training worked well.
Now I am worried about hair loss.(That may mean I no longer suffer from PFS)Though you think me as a stupid man,for me,hair loss problems are very important…
I’ve used minoxidil,but there is little (good or bad)effect.
And If I try some anti-androgen(or 5AR)supplements,maybe nothing will happen.Idk this is called recovery,but I have emotions,morning wood,larger muscle,which I didn’t have 9 months ago.
I will write in some months.cheers!

2 Likes

To solve the hair there are other alternatives

Yes
I know some alternatives.
I consider hair wig for men and hair tatoo.
I will decide to stop minoxidil.thx

Anyway, i felt better while using minox than after cessation.
No sudden worsening of symptons but luttle by little.

Don’t even worry about your hair and minoxidil down regulates androgens just FYI that stuff isn’t safe there’s a few guys here with PFS like symptoms from using it.

1 Like

Congratulations man! 90% sounds good. My advice would be to honestly just try to accept hair loss. It doesn’t sound smart to risk it again no matter how small the chance is.

Can i ask how long you were on finasteride originally?

2 Likes

I’ve been being good while using minox.
I can see what will happen to me after stopping it.I will let you know.

I know minox has dangerous sides.
But maybe,like many people using fin,nothing would happen to many of us.Even we have PFS problems.
If I’m worsened,I will write down here.

yea,man,I know.
Baldness makes me think taking fin again and again.terrible lol!
Now I’m trying some supplements for health and watch myself carefully.(of course don’t take saw palmetto)
To your question,I took orally for a month and after that I took topically with hair for 2 months and half.(You may see to it that I am 20 years old)