It's 1:42 pm and I can't stand up! Please Help!

I’m at the Turning Point -

bedbound and depressed or back to live - but the blamage to be a sexuall looser and chronical sick for the rest of my live bring’s me down and I hide myself in bed all the time - Please Help!

Prolog:

I dont want to blame all the sad and lonely guys here, who are so weak, that they can’t get off bed anymore. This ist another topic.

Since Easter when I realized the sideeffects of Fin and I stopped I am bedbound. From my Body I could stand Up. I have to buy food, to clean my House, to organize my live, but have no drive to get out of the bed…Im total afraid going outsite, I Panic in the Supermarkt, I panic to meet people, don’t call friends back, I don’t eben want to see my little daughter living with her mother in the near by City.
Every day I tell myself: Today I ll start again and nothing happens, my only Hope ist that after a androgen therapy the drive to live will com back! Whats the alternative, surrender, suicide?!

So do you know this feeling?!

3 Likes

I can relate however the reality is never as bad as the fear. Hormones have u in fight or flight for no reason. Try calming strategies to bring down the vagal nerve. Go to the shop consciously hold your head high walk tall. It will filter through. Pfs has altered your homeostasis

1 Like

Thank you Ray, you are a Veteran. I’m barley new to this ugly situation. Im shocked, Im paralysed, I hope it’s a nightmare and i’ll wake up in the morning and everything has gone it’s normal way.

2 Likes

After all of this time it still feels unreal, a nightmare that can’t be happening especially in today’s world. All we can do is hope

You are in the worst of it. Focus on adrenal health.

@moonman1 - 2007 SAW Palmetto - 2011 here - two children - Titan Inlay - 14 Years Fight - I give Up after 6 weeks - I took the Killing prostain pills without checking Finistarid in the Internet, I could kill myself for that. This was selfdistroyible. Im 60 yo and my Life ist distroyed. But May be the doctor helps me.

Don’t expect much help from doctors.

Ask for a testosterone, estrogen, t3, reverse t3, and 24 hour urinary cortisol test to start.