Itchy sensitive nipple?

Sometimes I get on my right nipple, itchiness and maybe a little sore, not the whole pec, just the nipple region

it happens right as i feel my sides are stronger, and i recall it right before I crashed during my temporary recovery

anyone have any clue what it means?

Ive seen some reference to it being a rise in estrogen, either i saw that here or on a body building forum, but i can’t find any evidence that this is what it means

can anyone help?

I might be overanalysing sides, but i think they give us a clue as to what is specifically happening to our bodies, and maybe one day a clue on how to treat it

i have no sensitivity on my nipple …heat/cold! none

1 Like

Do they get hard time to time with no reason. I started to experience hard nipples for like 3-4 months. Don’t remember when i noticed it. But i push with my palm on to them when i experience, its become a habit.

My nipples erect and i feel a bad irritating feeling when they erect, they erect when i experience emotionally strong thoughts! Im a writer, and whenever i feel excited and feel intense emotions while thinking with music, my nipples get hard!! It never happened before, and im scared of this is a beginning of a new important problem… there is no pain, no lumps, no itching/sensitive feel like when i was in puberty… i just wonder if this is an indication of something worse will happen?

Anyone have this nipple hardenings with emotional changes in day?

anyone? ^

Anyone with pointy and hard nipple heads? They look more flat back then, now they go pointy and i can feel their movement in daily life, is it about estrogen?

I used to have a sensitive nipple after pfs and honestly this was the most erogenous area of my entire body. It was before finas and after pfs. I needed to touch it in order to get honry.
Now they are softer, and i have lost sensitivity. This is very bad news for me, since i enjoyed a lot by touching them, and i do not know the reason.