Isotretinoin and epstein-barr virus

iso causes this virus. 80% of those who have this virus report depression

Nonsense. How can 13- cis -retinoic acid cause a viral infection?

You find this silly okay. a question for you. Is what we are going through very logical? We cannot find an explanation of what happened to us for years. I also gave you an article, open read before commenting. How does 13-is-retinoic-acid cause libido loss? this question is the same as your question

Yedek, saying that 13- cis -retinoic acid can give one a virus is as absurd as saying ‘my car runs poorly because I’m drinking too much beer’.

Just because we don’t know why our car is running poorly, it doesn’t mean we can attribute it an absurd and entirely invalid explanation.

Even a High School biology student would know a virus is a very different kind of entity - for example it contains DNA/RNA. 13- cis -retinoic acid does not contain DNA/RNA.

orthogs,
You have to look at things from different points of view. Nobody says 13-cis-retinoic-acid contains ebv virus. however, 13-cis-retinoic-acid can alter the immune response. This could mean the release of our suppressed viruses.

1 Like

Honestly, I think there’s more too this than people comprehending it a bullshit possibility, maybe it can cause a posivitive result after treatment on blood tests, reasons unknown.

Anyway I was told not long after accutane that I had glandular fever with basically unknown causes, came up when I saw a doc to rip out my tonsils.

Just to add isotrention may effect the antibodies without having ebv and might be dose related, isotrention is one he’ll of a smash to people bodies, nose bleeds, cracked bleeding skin, joints, brain changes, its not a packet of tim tams.

Try to be more opened minded, the body may think its got ebv while it’s actually a response to accutane.