Is this the PFS funded Italian Study?

moonman1 recently posted these study results in the General section. Does anyone know if this is the PFS Foundation funded study or a separate study? I’m actually thinking it is the former but there has been almost no discussion on the forum about this, for study results we have been waiting years for.

mew do you know?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11606

Yes it is!!

sindromepostfinasteride.forumfre … =607265999

Share it. It s important

Thanks for sharing this KeepingHard. Looks like we are finally getting some hard scientific evidence on pfs, but unfortunately the last sentence of the report ends with: “a clear demonstration of the pathogenic mechanism underlying the PFS is not yet understood.”

Seems like a lot more information than the Harvard study. I’m guessing (actually hoping) that this will lead to another study funded by the foundation to get at the true mechanism underlying pfs.

I am surprised that there hasn’t been more discussion on this message board by folks who have a biology background to try to pick apart the results. I wish the foundation would communicate more directly with the group with future plans and funding requirements. I know people would donate as much as they could if they thought that extra funds would expedite finding the true mechanism underlying pfs.

Dear friend Luke,

i thick you touched the a craucial buttom around relation PFS <–> worlds outsite. As i repeat a lots throught my post opinion, the “worlds outsite” (=patiens=ourselfs) continue to be passive and wating for the Promised Land will come alone.
The situation, my dears friends patiente, is not this. We are receiving only now (after 20 years since the approval of the drug) some cliinacal studies prooving only we are not a brach of crazy depressed. This is the reality.

Is it rude my relation? Well, at the eyes of a thoused of physician, lawyer and organisation… we just have this.

My message, like all those I write and write, is to make you think about yourself: if you are ill, if you suffer for something you should not, you are not waiting, act.
The most beautiful years fly, and I, for the first time, even if I do not get anything from my old man, look at me in the mirror at least satisfied.

I’m bringing forward a project that will cover Italy in the coming weeks. But it is not excluded that it also comes to other country. If some angry and eager to change a things, I can give him lots of ideas for do it. Just do not bother to contact me.
You will always find me.

KeepingHard