Is there a difference between PSSD and PFS community? Wish you a Merry Christmas ?!

PSSD community - I have pssd and I’m suffering, please help for recognition and research

and

the

PFS community

1 Like

I think it’s a couple things:

The first reason is simply that the PSSD community is much bigger so there’s a larger group of people who are willing to go public.

PFS is a male specific disease, and men attach a lot of importance to virility and associate it with masculinity. Many PFS sufferers are afraid to go public. I disagree with this, and it’s something that needs to be worked on for sure.

There are a lot of theorisers and protocol enthusiasts in the PSSD community, to be sure, but recently they’ve been drowned out by positive proactive and sensible action taking. I’m sure this trend will take place within the PFS community.

1 Like

That image is so cringeworthy though. The idea that “sunning your balls” will cure PFS is such a sick joke. I don’t get what is so hard to comprehend about the idea that some layman in their 20s with no background in science is not going to figure this out. Especially when we have over 20 years of trying to fix this ourselves with 0 track record of success.

3 Likes

One other thing: it seems like there is a cohort of extremely toxic and destructive people in the PFS community who bring everything down. I won’t name names but I think you know who they are. I have no idea what their problem is or why they have this attitude.

1 Like