Is testicles shrinkage reversible?

Right now despite slight ED and low libido, the most annoyed symptom is testicular shrinkage, it made me feel like my balls are not exist, is this reversible in longterm? Somebody recovered from this?

1 Like

Yes, people have recovered in many cases.

I recovered fullness after my crash, then I got back to shrinkage after a stress induced worsening.

In the thread “Supplementing Vitamin D”, some people claimes to have recovered fullness of testicles with Vitamin D.

Mind though, Vit D was linked to at leat one serious crash in here.

1 Like

Yes i recovered from it.

2 Likes

I recovered fullness after my crash, then I got back to shrinkage after a stress induced worsening.

Could you elaborate on the stress induced worsening? Do you mean your testicles actually got smaller after a stressful event? With shrinkage, I mean not the kind of retraction we get from cold water for example, but I mean actual shrinking of the testicles.

Did you experience actual shrinkage of the testicles, or was it more like your scrotum was retracted?

Yes actual shrinkage. I have still sometimes retracted scrotum.

1 Like

I believe it is reversible because I’ve had my testicles go up and down in size since suffering from PFS.

Definitely is reversible. I had it.

1 Like

Did anything help you with testicle volume recovery? Or is it just time?

Time. I don’t take any risks with supplements, etc.

2 Likes

I think it is possible to recover from every symptom. We have examples for each one on here. No one should ever stop believing. I’m in seriously bad shape but I still know I’ll make it out of this. Most days are pure hell with a constant worsening state but for a brief moment the tinnitus may lower, I get to feel the odd twitch downstairs or smell a flower or not be freezing when everyone else is in a t shirt or even have a dream instead of the constant nightmares. Etc this is not a permanent state for any of us or these things wouldn’t happen if that was the case

6 Likes

Agree.

I am of the opinion that when we find out what’s going on, it’ll be like flicking a switch and everything will come back online.

5 Likes

My testicles are nowdays normal but the scrotum is tight or something. Yeah reversible for sure.

1 Like

My penis sometimes looks normal, even after it was very defirmed and shrunked some for days.
All these changes are not actually physical, there is no tissue damage, I think it’s mostly reversible.

2 Likes

Same. I had bad shrinking and my dick was brown maybe two days. Now it look normal but on erection it is little wider on right side. Not worst thing but not nice.