Is rapper Logic using Finasteride?

Thought I’d share this so I noticed this video was from a year ago and as you can see logic has lost a good amount of hair but now he has a full set of hair if you see his IG page. Did he end up getting a transplant or did he get on Fin or both? Skip to 11:04 where he talks about not getting the transplant.

Who tf cares?

I’m just trying to show celebrities that may potentially be affected by the drug that’s all.

2 Likes

A celebrity getting pfs would do a lot for the cause in terms of funding potentially

2 Likes

What’s interesting is he has publicly stated he has anxiety and frequent panic attacks.

Shit you are right I remember in an interview he said he also was facing some derealization issues as well. Could very well be linked to Fin, if he did end up getting the Hair transplant his doctor most likely told him to use finasteride as well.

He’s also put on significant weight over the past couple of years. Sometimes he looks like he’s putting on muscle and other times he’s looking slightly overweight.

1 Like

Do you know how many people put on tons of weight without pfs? Just because your body changes in a short period of time doesn’t mean it’s pfs. Happens to normal people as well.

True. Just an observation.

Sorry wasn’t trying to be rude, but my question came off that way. It’s just hard to understand what is pfs related and what is occurring from some other mechanism.

Dude, I totally know what you mean. It’s easy for us to fall into the traps of causation fallacy (ie, because Logic possibly took Propecia and is gaining weight, he must have PFS.) I agree with you especially in the sense that we need to dive deeper into the cause of his weight gain rather than putting a label (PFS) on the reason.

2 Likes