Is proline 5ari?

I know lyscine is just curious if proline is safe to take? Gotta do sumtin about my skin

1 Like

Unfortunately it is. Check out the foods youd get it from. Sorry!

Wonderful :frowning:

1 Like

How are things @hippydoof?

1 Like

Man same old shit but with new added horrors. Skin is loose everwhere but now its really bad on my penis. Wrinkly and saggy when flaccid. Like mushy. When hard I can barely feel anything. A few months ago I had a rock hard dick when it was errect. Throbbing. Was like that for years. Like stone. Now its like a sponge in texture. Squishy and cold . I also have no none zip zilch zero libido. Like fuckn nada. I’m ashamed and as usual scared. Ashwaganda gave me a fuller dick but I also felt it made my skin worse. Idk man. Just fuckn whatever…I don’t even know anymore.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this @hippydoof , horror is the only word for what is happening to some of us. We find things that give us a temp return or improvement but the cost is always a further deteriation. The baseline is that bad so we find ourselves in this position repeatedly. ‘desperation being the driver’ its just fucked!!! Ash damaged me too along with everything else.