Is PFS side effects = LUPRON side effects

I know Lupron has been mentioned here but I recently read its side effects in more detail and noticed almost all of the sides which we suffer under pfs are covered by Lupron. If this is true then will this mean PFS is actually damage to the brain especially pituitary gland? I have already met two people in real life who were suffering just like us after injury to the head, one in a car accident and the other while playing basket ball. The basket ball player is still using TRT.
Our main symptoms are
1- Low T , low FSH , low LH, Testicular shrinkage and ED.
2- Frequent urination due to low vasopressin
3- heart palpation
4- Insomnia
5- Weak bone, muscle loss, bone pain etc.
6- Liver issues
7- Gastrointestinal problems
8-Bigger belly after side effects.
9- Nausea, vomiting
10- weight gain

Exactly these are mentioned who used Lupron.
what do you think Guys?
some sample cut paste here. There are many posts like us, if you dont mention Lupron, you will think these are due to Fin or Saw palmetto.

1- image
2-image
3-

4-

1 Like

Our main symptoms are
1- Low T , low FSH , low LH
2- Frequent urination due to low vasopressin
3- heart palpation
4- Insomnia
5- Weak bone, muscle loss, bone pain etc.
6- Liver issues
7- Gastrointestinal problems
8-Bigger belly after side effects.

Those are not my main symptoms tho.

what are you main symptoms then?

Yo tengo miccion frecuente debito a falta de vasopresina inducida por pfs

I want to see people here who feel their symptoms are not covered by Lupron. We are trying to connect dots.

I think the last post in my member’s story sums it up quite well.
In any case, after reading the images you posted (and Leuprorelin’s wikipedia article) I agree, both have simmilar symptom profiles, but maybe it’s because leuprorelin messes with hormones too, and not necessarily because of brain damage.
Could you provide the links from where the images are from anyways?

1 Like

Some of my symptoms are in that list…heart palpitations, insomnia, muscle loss. Others I don’t see…collagen and fat loss, sunken eyes, pale dry wrinkled skin, eyebrow loss, gum recession, fatigue.

There have been studies and research papers showing decreased brain activity and liaisons after the use of Fin. Also almost all of the hormones coming from pituitary are decreased. My vasopressin, LH, FSH and TSH are almost bottomed. On the other hand cortisol which is always above normal.

I will be happy to see people challenging my theory and proving it wrong with researches/evidences. The sooner it is debunked the less time I will be wasting here.

Where will you go if it’s debunked?

I will be happy and then go back to reading research papers and forums etc. What else you can do?

I thought you meant ‘here’ like this site.

Please guys help me find at least one side effect which is different between Lupron and pfs. This will prove that Lupron issues and pfs are two different things.
So far I find the complete list of sides from PFS under Lupron as well. Since we know how Lupron works this does not prove pfs is actually damage to our brain?

I agree, they are suffering just like us.

I tried to add following more symptoms to my first post which are common in both pfs and Lupron users but could not add to the post so putting them here.
11- thyroid issues
12- water retention
13- pancreatitis
14- adrenal gland issues
15- Colon issues.
16- Pancreatitis.
17- Fibromyalgia

Lupron has antiandrogenic properties, just like Finasteride, Accutane, SSRIs, Saw Palmetto etc. Since the existing evidence suggests that our problem is caused by alteration to androgenic signaling following androgen deprivation, it is not surprising that all these antiandrogenic substances cause similar symptoms in a subset of patients across these patient communities. Awor already discussed this over a decade ago.

So, yeah, some Lupron patients likely experience the same symptoms caused by the same condition.

1 Like

Is there any known treatment for people damaged by LUPRON ?

Anti-androgenic? it is GnRH agonist hormone.
Lupron (Leuprolide Acetate) is an injectable medication which reduces the production of hormones (estrogen and progesterone) by the ovaries. Lupron works by blocking the effect of Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (GnRH) on the pituitary gland in the brain

Yes, antiandrogenic.

Testosterone is an androgen. If a substance reduces an androgen, e.g testosterone, it has antiandrogenic properties. Finasteride, Leuprorelin (Lupron), Isotretinoin (Accutane) and SSRIs all have antiandrogenic properties. That’s the common factor between them.

Lupron is generally used when one don’t want those hormones, like prostate cancer.

While I can’t find any publications on this, the only thing I can think would help is hormone replacement therapy. But for obvious reasons it’s contradictory to use at the same time as Lupron.

1 Like