Is penile shrinkage a PFS only phenomenon or do low T guys complain of this also?

Wondering if penile shrinkage is only seen with PFS sufferers or do low Testosterone guys see it also?

I regularly go to the sauna. I swear, the fatter the guy, the smaller the dick. Since being fat leads to low testosterone and higher estrogen I think penile shrinkage is connected to low t. So much for my random observation… :wink:

I think so as well, I think T helps blood flow and with lower T less blood flow leads to shrinkage.

DHT is very important for penis structure

Never heard of anyone complaining about shrinkage with low T. It’s also not low T that causes shrinkage. It’s a shutdown of the AR in the tissue.

My dick never grew to old size even though I have high T since 2 years now.

I’m now hung like I was pee puberty and that’s with v low t and dht. Cubicle for me from now on.

@Invictus what did you do to get high T, was your T low before?

Thanks!

Is TRT treatment always meant to be temporary solution? @RR3 you can read here for answers.

Shrinkage is one of the symptoms that trt has actually helped me with. Could possibly be the HCG? Either way it’s better than it was prior to TRT. I used to get hard flaccid pretty bad. Now most days it’s fairly normal looking. I used to have an issue with a really tight scrotum too, which TRT seems to have mostly fixed. Libido is still hit and miss. Most days it’s a miss. It’s been a roller coaster to say the least.