Is it too late to go back?

Hello. New to the forum and I will be posting my story soon enough.

I stopped taking Propecia about 2-3 months ago not on purpose. For the years that I took the drug I had no adverse effects. Now that I’ve stopped they’re coming quickly.

My question: Is it too late for me to get back on it and possibly reverse the symptoms (which are many)?

1 Like

Good chance you will recover as time goes by if you don’t take another anti androgen substance.

Question is how much if you do, and only time will tell.

Please fill out the survey, it will help us in our pursuit to find a solution by getting funding.

I wish somebody told me this, go Ketogenic/carnivore diet immediately. It will put your body in a healing state. I wish i could choose this path when i was 16 and used Accutane…

…But please make sure you’re at least 3 months off.

You don’t know this, it might help. But it might not.

2 Likes

Many people including me got full blown, untreatable and irreversible PFS by going back on Finasteride, after a period of mild symptoms off the drug. Don’t do it.

3 Likes

I just wish at this point I hadn’t stopped.

I don’t know what I was thinking. You can’t take a drug, any drug, for a very long period of time and just stop.

I know the stuff is poison but I had no problem with it for the years I was on it.

Now, I have big problems.

Don’t take it again. People that take anti androgens again usually get way worse

Just saw the post above from Sibelo

1 Like

Another soul straight to hell