Is inflammation something to avoid?

I assume inflammation is bad news for us. I don’t really know why, i just assumed. However, I just read that inflammation is part of the body’s method for dealing with problems. I have not looked deeply into this at all. It was my assumption that we should be looking to prevent/reduce inflammation but wonder now if we ought to be seeking it out?

Hello

If you talk about inflamation like psoriasis, dermit, I have some idea :

Change your habitude, your lifestyle. Personnaly, I have stop some food like milk, some food with gluten (I don’t eat white bread, but I continue to eat pasta) and I eat less sugar… Maybe it’s obvious, but I have less inflamation (so, before that, I have inflamation everytime ! ).

Do more physical exercice : personnaly, I do cycling, swimming and walk (walk maybe it’s better because it’s not a strong effort but it’s very good for the heart and the body in general).

So, I use less “commercial” shampoo, I wash my hair with just water, and I use sometime shampoo with selenium or zinc.

Voila, I hope this tips can help you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Valentinthewolf,

Are you recovered? Because you forget to talk about results of your new lifestyle :slight_smile:

Regards,

Thanks @Valentinthewolf, I appreciate the tips, I wasn’t really talking about skin problems, more this sort of thing:

https://www.webmd.com/arthritis/about-inflammation

(I know that link references arthritis but I think it’s a reasonable overview).

Ho sorry, it’s was implicite to me. But yes, I do not have any inflammation anymore (or it’s very rare in comparaison with the anterior situation). :wink:
And I am much less tired.

I don’t know if it’s work for everyone, but I try to give my experience for help other person who have skin problem !

1 Like

That’s good, glad you are less tired - I could do with that so your tips are probably worth trying anyway!

1 Like

I just read for what kind of inflammation you talk.

Walking it’s very good for that, it’s my doctor who have talk me about that (but it was about the problem of my girlfriend not me^^).

Wich part of your body suffer of inflamation ? It’s due to the propecia ?

Well, some foods are inflammatory, some are anti-inflammatory.

That’s really what I was thinking about.

I suspect that as so much seems to revolve around relaxation/stress an anti-inflammatory diet would be better.

1 Like

Do or did you have any sexual side?

After the utilisation of accutane (this is my problem), I have a low testo level, but no sexual problem (I don’t know why, but thank God).

But, after a discussion with a doctor, the shock of the body due to a drug (like accutane or propecia for exemple) can cause loss of libido. Maybe if your improve your healt, everything be ok ? I don’t know, but for the men with this kind of problem, I hope so.
I reject the person who say “it’s just in your head”, I think that’s stupid.

What’s your opinion Tomas about the reason of loss libido with propecia ?

Well I do not know…but i do think it is related with stress: we know that stress is very bad for our body and also for our mind, and when we live an episode of stress our body know how to protect us. During an episodinof stress our body increases ALLO (it is not know if it is cause or consequence). An study done on rats prove it. People who is taken finasteride loss their capacity of ‘fight’ against the stress…that is why even an small thing could be very stressant for us. At the end…we are very likely to have alzehimer or other mental illness because of this. But of course it is not in our heads…this is real and becomes organic.
How to fix it…the problem here is to know where is the origin of all this mess.
But many people who has improved a lot say that they are now having a more relaxed life style…with less stress and/or making meditation.
This is my theory, but there are also other sides of the piramid like the hormonal (less DHT) or the androgen receptor (increased in number and dis-regulated).

Regards.

1 Like

I didn’t know. It’s interesting.

You think that the same for accutane ?

Uhm…I do not know…unfortunatelly there are not studies with accutane…but it is possible.
Here the study:

Regards.

1 Like

Sorry, this is the right study:
http://www.irjabs.com/files_site/paperlist/r_3036_180518154224.pdf