Is increased sweating and hair loss a sign of recovery

Lately I have been noticing that I have been losing hair also I have been producing more sweat and body odor is coming back is this a sign the AR is starting to wake up and that I am beginning to recover?

1 Like

Usually yes

Sweet

My hands just started sweating again today weirdly

I’ve noticed that the sweat is gradually increasing. I used to not sweat at all then I started to sweat a little under my armpits and then it starting coming on my back and chest. Now I am starting to sweat a little bit on my arms and legs.

Hopefully we’re on the same path bro, any sign of AR is a good thing imo

Right hopefully my muscles should start growing again and my thin bones start thickening up.

Yeah increases in sweating ability have been consistent with recovery to me too, it’s still hard to but I can get wet with sweat now in the heat. One of my strangest and most consistent symptoms to this day (around 10 months out now), I don’t know when it specifically began but it was some point after my major crash point where things really went downhill.

BO may be a better sign. I sweat more than usual just prior to my crash then stopped sweating right after and lost BO. Two and a half years later sweat is back to normal but BO has not returned and my soft tissue wastage has not stopped.

I only have a little in my pits, that still really hasn’t returned at all. Earlier on with me it would completely drop from all areas of my body and come back a little now and then.

I think sweating and body odor are the tell tale signs that your body is functioning normally and are recovering