Is H Pylori Bacteria & it's Autoimmune Disorders the Cause of Our Problems?

You can also get H Pylori tested through a stool sample.

Something that I think is interesting regarding the auto-immune factor…recent research shows that bacterial anti-bodies can attach to dopamine receptors…this would obviously cause neurological problems including my worst symptom…low libido and erectile issues. This would also explain why androgens are not working as androgens increase sex drive and erection exclusively though dopamine.

Low dose Naltrexone has shown great results in auto-immune illnesses.

1 Like

true, that H Pylori is quite common. However, if we can determine that it spread to our prostate as well, that is not common. Look at the link I posted above regarding that subject.

My brother have been long term patient of H pylori (many years). He was confirmed after Endoscopy and blood tests. He took bunch of anti biotics for many months. He is cured now.

But no he did not have any thing like we are having. Just to let you know. Now please don’t throw any mud on me here.

Like most diseases, there are many different area’s of the body that can be effected. H Pylori bacteria gets into the body by being ingested in some form such as water, food, pills, etc. Obviously 3rd world countries have high percentages of people with the bacteria, because of the living conditions. If someone ingests a food that contains the bacteria, it wouldn’t be the same as consuming a pill that could contain the bacteria. We consumed the pill on a daily basis and for many of us for years. It wasn’t a 1 time incident. So yes, whether it’s H Pylori or some other bateria it could have effected other organs or cells, which is not the same as your brother.

Is it possible this pill they are selling has bateria, such as this in the pill? I’m assuming it could. Does anyone know where the manufacturing for this product is being done? What if we send some of the pills to a lab to test for different forms of bacteria or fungus in it. If we can ever prove that a form of bacteria is responsible for our problem and it’s in their pill…

[quote="bostonusa2009Is it possible this pill they are selling has bateria, such as this in the pill? I’m assuming it could. Does anyone know where the manufacturing for this product is being done? What if we send some of the pills to a lab to test for different forms of bacteria or fungus in it. If we can ever prove that a form of bacteria is responsible for our problem and it’s in their pill…[/quote]
very highly unlikely, I would say 100% impossible. Pill can not containg bacteria. Pill manufacure process+chemicals involved would be enough to kill any bacteria. I would say this is very far fetched idea.

[quote=“spstriken”]

Actually this question is being directed to PFS suffers and you are not one of us.

Count me in as yet another who’s had Helicobacter pylori.

I was given antibiotics followed by a few diff PPIs (prevacid, nexxium, rabeprazole) until I found one that suited me.

Perhaps “Simple” is correct – this is just common condition and therefore, not a smoking gun.

Count me in with crohns that is unresponsive to suppression of the immune system. This (suppressed immune system) made me FAR worse.

[quote=“bostonusa2009”]

there usr fin suffreres from
USA
canada
Brazil
India
Pakistan
Bangladash
Filipine
all most from all over the World and people are suffering for more than 15 years. So what you are telling all have Hpylorie. And dont forget there are some users who used generic Fin too. So they all got H pylori. I don’t want to make more comments.

[quote]
=“spstriken”]

[quote=“bostonusa2009”]

Do you even bother to read or just twist information to create an argument? No where did I state that all propecia sufferers have H Pylori bacteria. I simply stated that I had it and posted links that it is tied to other problems that propecia sufferers have. I’m trying to determine if more Propecia sufferers have it.

I welcome propecia sufferers from all over the world to this forum, which you are not one of.

You seem to a materful way of annoying dozens of people on this forum. I think most people wouldn’t care that you didn’t take finasteride and you are a member here, but you always seem to find a way of being obtuse.

Yes do me a favor, follow your own advice and don’t make any more comments.

Sure boston this could be infection based, but i doubt that it would be because we all got a bad pill. Wouldnt it be more likely something to do with pills mechinism of action ie. enzyme blocking, hormone changing.
Perhaps the bacteria started in the stomach and made its way to where the dht, thdoc and allopregnelone where being inhibited and parked up there, as there was avaliable space to let, if you will.
We were in a uniquely vulnerable state when we were on fin, probably not like the guy spstriken knows.

It does seem to help PFS symptoms a lot, particularly depression. Not sure why though

i got almost killed with this helicobacter and i thought it was PFS destroying me . plz every one check for this . i finaly realised it was affecting me even when i was on fin so nearly 3 years now.it can cause cancer and death .the rlief was within 2 days after starting a ppi im now going to use an antibcs treatment
i just wanted to tell this as it can really save lives