Is E45 cream ok?

Does anyone know if this causes problems for us? My skin is very dry due to increased hand washing these past few weeks and I’d like to moisturise a little.

1 Like

I used the moisturising lotion on consecutive days quite recently without noticeable problem. I remember googling most of the ingredients to see if any of them had any DHT/5AR inhibiting properties and couldn’t find anything so it seems like it should be one of the less risky options out there.

1 Like

I use this and it has no affect on my symptoms

Under a pound from Lidl.

1 Like

Does anyone know if this causes problems for us? My skin is very dry due to increased hand washing these past few weeks and I’d like to moisturise a little.

I tried E45 and many others over the years. I find body shop products by far the best in terms of no negative kick. No parabins or chemicals.

1 Like

I’ve now run out of this and so have Lidl :roll_eyes:

Anybody else use E45 cream? Any other hand moisturisers that people use without issue? The skin on my hands has become like papier mache from all the additional hand washing due to Covid 19.

Mine too, but it’s getting better since I’ve stopped washing so intensely - going out less (not really going out) means less need to wash up. If you’re worried about deliveries or post, perhaps finding out how long Covid-19 can survive on various surfaces and then leaving things unattended until enough time has passed could be an option?

1 Like