Is deprenyl a valid treatment?

Fair enough I see what you are saying I am in the same boat!

At low doses people use it for life extension purposes.

I take 5mg per day. No negative effects. Maybe a little stimulating. There are a lot of reports of it having prosexual effects, but I’ve never noticed anything.

nofun, I know you have a lot of symptoms that are similar to ours, but did you not take finasteride? I’m wondering if it may impact us differently even though we are more or less in the same boat.

I’m still waiting for my deprenyl to come. It’s very frustrating.

Still waiting here too.

I took 1.25 for 3 weeks and now 2.5 for 1 week
afeter one month, people said I am more confident, I can talk faster, i can think faster

my muscle are less tigh
I can make deep dreams. I am more focused
But my libido is not back.

Anyone had lasting benefits from deprenyl?

My ejaculatory anhedonia has been life long. 2 orgasms.

But I did take finasteride for a couple of months. When I stopped, I felt I had rebound effect similar to what I have heard here. Increased libido, and increased testicle size for maybe a week. Then it pooped out.

I think even though I had my problems decades prior to finasteride use, I probably share similar root genetic propensities to these problems with you some of you folks.

Sorry I didn’t reply sooner, but I don’t visit here often.

when I stooped deprenyl, it was terrible. It was worse than before

I could’nt be focused, my brain fog was back.
don’t take it because side effects appear when you stop.

The point is, you can at least lead a somewhat “normal life” where you can get married or be in a long-term relationship that is sustainable. You can procreate, have a family. I would gladly take good erectile function with no libido over ED with no libido. There is a point you realize how important sexual function is for the most fundamental aspects of life, way beyond the desire or pleasure.