Is Cipro an anti androgenic drug?

I’ve just met with a guy who are fucked by cipro and symptoms are really similar. Insomnia, depresonalisation, anxiety, depression, muscle weakness etc. I wonder does anyone know what is the mechanism of cipro, i know its an antibiotic but does it have any anti androgenic effect?

ciprofloxacin is another one those drugs that fuck random people up. it causes neurological, physical sides that are similar to finasteride. it is not antiandrogenic. floroquinolones, the class of drugs that cipro is part of, has a black box warning for tendon rupture. people can end up physically disabled with that drug. people have committed suicide over it. never taken floroquinolones (-ofloxacin) for an infection unless it is life or death.

you can read the horror stories here survivingcipro.com/

Yeah i’ve read horror stories, thats why i wondered why we suffer almost same symptoms.

I believe it happens when a doctor puts someone on a high dose of Ibuprofen and Cipro. It destroys the persons CNS…

I took Cipro when i crashed thinking i had protastratis, Cipro and Fin fucked me