Is a consult by Dr. Zitzmann (Germany) worth the effort?

Hello,

I’m about the 20 year mark with pfs and in the progress for a penile implant.

Heard about some good reports about Dr. Zitzmann in Germany who is threating 100+ pfs patiënts. Heard he treats also with hcg and other combinations. Is he worth visiting if u have to made a total three day trip for it?

Not sure.
I have seen him. He is a great doctor and probably has seen more PFS and PSSD cases than anyone.
But of course he can’t do magic.

If you just want to see a good knowledgable doctor for PFS it’s worth it.

1 Like

If you are looking for someone to hear you without mocking you or thinking you are crazy, then yes.
If you are looking to make you symptoms better in any way, then no…
Be aware that the first one, you can get for free on this forum.

1 Like

Is there no way to do a consultation over phone or through zoom?

Yes why not, at the very least you’ll hear how he treats PFS patients and what his thoughts are on the subject.
Also he will know that there are more men out there that are suffering so I’d say give it a try.

Thanx! Also @NomisB thanx for your reply. Still very disapointing that someone with so much knowledge has no regime, although i heard he had some succes with HCG.

1 Like

Yes, that’s true.
If I would get worse, and I wanted to take something I definitely would go on one of his proposed treatments. He claims he had good success in many patients and he is definitely a doctor one can trust. Not that kind of doctor who is selling himself.

2 Likes

I wish you all the best mate. What do you know about his proposed treatments?

I would appreciate it if you could share your experience with Dr.Zitzman as he has a good reputation within the PFS community and I am considering visiting him once this pandemic ends up.

1 Like

Hi @Aquarius330, i’m not sure if i will go. I hope more users who are under control by him and are threaten with a protocol by Dr. Zitzmann will share their experiences.

But if i go i will share my experiences over here.

1 Like

Hi i’d like to have consultation with dr Zitzmann. Do you know how can I contact with him? Is it possible to have consultation in english? Mein deutsch ist schreklicih

Just send him an email…Usually its 2 to 3 months wait to get an appointment…I think he should be able to communicate in English.