Intravenous NAD therapy

Has anyone tried IV NAD+ therapy?

1 Like

Was thinking about it

Bump

Here is a PFS cure case from NAD+ IV: https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/102155-experience-with-and-thoughts-on-nad-and-hair-loss-interventions/

1 Like

I just signed up to receive NAD patches, which cost substantially less. If I sense any effectiveness, I’ll sign up for the IV and pray for similar results.

I’m using the NAD patches, and am not feeling anything, positive or negative, after 3 treatments, with 3 more to go.

Any updates after a couple more treatments?

Heye there, do you have any more updates now that you’ve had some more treatments?

Nothing at all on those NAD treatments. Zero to report. They were patches and not IV, so maybe there is a difference between them. If I find a dr to give me an NAD IV, i’ll take it.

Ah gotcha. Did you ever try just oral supplements?

Awor himself said treatments like these have to be done intravenously. I might give it a shot at 10 treatments for $1000. Steep for me but getting a bonus at work over the summer so we’ll see.

These “anti-aging clinics” are popping up all over the place, at least here in the US west coast. Even Urgent Care clinics are offering NAD+ treatments.

Just got back from my first NAD+ IV session.

Definitely feel an elevated mood and it feels amazing. Haven’t felt like this in years.

Not trying to give anyone false hope but I think this treatment option at least addresses the root cause of PFS – some type of dysfunction at the molecular level. It’d be great if more people tried this.

Too early to tell if there’s any improvement in sexual symptoms as I’d have to have some entanglement with a young lady. :smiley:

I have 2 session left so we’ll see how it goes.

2 Likes

Good luck bro
Keep us posted