Interesting hair analysis test

Yes it makes no sense that my dht and e2 are both low but Total Testosterone is normal/high. I believe they are called enzymes, that take one hormone to another? So the enzymes responsible for T->E2 and T-> DHT have been lost? I read that for hair analysis it talks something about low calorie diets, and enzymes etc…

Honestly its hard to say how the symptoms started but I just felt off? I didn’t think anything was wrong with me, but I remember I started to not talk to my friends at work, I started to isolate myself more, my confidence was completely gone… i stopped getting erections, but I didn’t notice it… It was only about 3 months in that I noticed My morning+spontaneous erections were gone when I sat on the toilet… I desperately tried to masturbate but my genitals felt like rubber, and did not respond… I then started to get cold feeling at the tip on my penis, and right testicle/groin and develop stress incontinence… I have been like this for 3 years now…

On the construction site I was working on, I remember I drank from a large plastic water tank that was outside that tasted HORRIBLE… so maybe some kind of poisoning? I really dont know how I went from 170 down to 138 lbs at 5’10… It seemed impossible before… Now If I diet hard, the best I can do is probably 160lbs…

Its really strange feeling I have, in fact I just had it now, its like a tingle right on top of both of my testicles… As if a current is trying to get throught but the testicles reject it?

well how should the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th endo feel then? I mean surely I can read when a number is in range or out of range? Yet they doc has no problem sending me to another one?

How should the makers of finasteride feel? Better yet the ones who approve it and prescribe it?

Im starting to feel like this forum is run by the devil himself… You have a bunch of symptoms that doctors can not diagnose, or pretend they dont know what it is… then you have a “help” forum and every little thing somebody tries is labeled as quackery?

Do you people not get that “conventional medicine” has not helped? I googled the therapist my doctor recommended me and the first image is of him holding cock rings and dildos??? How would this sick and twisted guy help me symptoms??? Dry eyes, toxic body odor, stress incontinence, low semen volume and force, numb genitals??
Maybe by putting some orange juice on my cock and shoving it up a gooses ass??

Step 1: Main concern for me is genitals feel rubbery + no libido… I think to myself this could be a nerve issue especially because I have developed stress incontinence… Wait a minute I can feel pain from a pinch just no pleasure so surely it can not be a nerve…—> Neurosurgeon says it is not a nerve issue after reviewing my mri and say it is most likely hormonal…

Step 2: Urologist visit x5… Nothing can be found accept after 4th visit he recomonded I try saw palmetto… yea no thank you…

Step 3: Getting blood drawn and going to multiple endos… Clearly something does not add up hear. Normal T, low e2+dht both of these are known to cause my symptoms… Endos are not interested…-> Did I take propecia/fin/accutane ssri? NO —> Did I do a starvation diet for 6 months were my skin turned yellow , and overtrain ----> YES, can you lose vitamins and minerals from this or create some sort of misbalance yes???

I mean is anyone here some kind of medical professional??? Its really frusturating… Like what purpose do these ranges have??? Why are my liver enzmyes always high? Bilirubin , Dhea-s too… Why is e2 and dht below range??? Surely it means something or did they pull these ranges out of their arse??

I am not the voice of all the moderators, or the admins or the foundation, or medical science. I am just a guy who has also been afflicted in a way I didn’t think was likely or even possible.

I know you’re desperate.

You are free to spend your money on whatever you feel like. I don’t think you should spend it on pseudoscience. Your desperation is probably stopping you from thinking rationally about how likely something which doesn’t help people will help you.

That’s it.

@greek, what do you think about a histamine issue??

I mean I have not got the common cold in 3 years now since these symptoms happened?? Rash I had my whole life is completely gone from thighs/buttocks/arms…

http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2974

Joey, I’m worried that if I disagree with you, then you’ll say I’m the devil.

As I said earlier, I’d like to bow out of the topic now.

I suggest you ask people about histamines in a topic about histamines.

1 Like

Jesus Joey that’s the first time I laughed in a long time he was holding cock rings and dildo’s hahaha that’s fucking hilarious sorry man but that just shows you a lot of them are full of shit just there for a pay check and don’t want to put energy into finding a solution. If your symptoms started after this hardcore diet then perhaps there’s some connection, I’m not sure how it would fit in maybe it put too much stress on the body or something and your hormones never readjusted or it could be some endocrine disrupter you should go back to the water tank and have the water from it analysed for any contamination but then again others would probably have the same symptoms, I’d say in your case that is was some form of endocrine disrupter but it’s clear there’s something is going on maybe someone poisoned you.

1 Like

Joey, as difficult as it is, it might be time you admited to yourself that you have PFS, or something exactly like PFS, even though you never took any drug. PFS is variable enough anyway.

P.S. For the record, my DHT is also 175, T is normal, E2 is normal to super low depending on where I test it, free T is super high and way above range, progesterone is high. I now take transdermal DHT and blood levels are now in range but that doesn’t fix my PFS (though it fixed my joints).

please visit some sites such as peak testosterone, t nation etc… these are body builders that mess them selves up and have similar issues…

I also have a friend that contacted me who got similar symptoms after dieting…He claims he had low dht, but fixed it and it did not help…>

What im saying is that the problem is “organic” in nature…

1 Like

Hormones out if range can be caused by different conditions. Just because some symptoms overlap that doesn’t mean the conditions are the same (RE your bodybuilder comment). In true PFS, messed up hormones are not the cause but a consequence of the disease. Fixing the hormones may alleviate some minor symptoms but will not address the underlying problem, which is organic, as you say.

As for hair analysis, no doubt it is highly predictive, just as astrology is, and for the same reason.

so what do you say, we just give up?

I can send you a link where a guy said ZINC fucked him up??
What is zinc??? A mineral!!

What could that have caused?? Maybe Zinc toxicity and Copper defieciency??

Well do vitamins + minerals exist??? Surely they do??
Can having toxicity/deficiencies cause problems in the body?
Is there a way to measure them in the body?

I haven’t found an answer to this question. I am constantly looking for ways to reduce my symptoms, even slightly and temporarily. But I have accepted that medicine doesn’t hold the answer to the cure. I have not given up on experimentation. In fact i am considering TRT in super high doses, as my free T is already way above range. The reason I think this may work is because Tribulus works and it raises T.

With all the respect to you, this is what truly is quackery… You have high total t but you want higher t? thinking it will change something?

You are familiar with what epigenetic change is?

There is evidence this helps.

well then surely you have all the answers, and it will help you :slight_smile:
keep us updated on your situation, if it makes you feel better or worse as many say that raising there t actually made them feel worse!

All the best to you man!

I have all the answers? I don’t think so. But I think I have some of them.

I have read that some got some improvements with tribulus , some had the opposite effect.