Interesting effects from Trestolone / MENT

@moonman1 How are you feeling now?

2 Likes

I hope to god he’s going to recover I’m willing to try this sooner or later myself

2 Likes

Alright guys, first of all, this is not a “recovery” thread. The only symptom that Trest helped was erections. It made them stronger and they did not go away as easy. Typically if I try to change position or lose stimulation, I could easily lose my erection. It seems to take longer for the erections to lower in strength now. I have only been able to test this solo though, as I filed for divorce and for some reason my wife doesn’t want to have sex anymore. My morning wood is def. harder too. But I am still not getting any random erections and my libido has not improved.

I actually have noticed that my flaccid penis also feels more full rather than hallow. I have been doing more IC / pelvic floor exercises lately as well (glute bridges, bicycles crunches, hindu squats) so who knows if that helps.

I have not continued taking the Trest beyond the 5 or so days I took it. Idk if it would make more sense to cycle it or just take it for a while. I am still taking 80mg test cyp.

Nothing else to note. I am actually planning on getting a penile implant in a few months, so this who situation kind of puts me into a conundrum.

3 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to provide an update. I’m terribly sorry to hear about your divorce. Stay strong. Did you happen to get a bloodwork whilst on trestolone? I’m trying to build a hypothesis about its mode of action. It’s presumed that it favors T to E2 pathway and doesn’t convert to DHT.

Interesting…

Where did you read that Trestolone is known to favor the testosterone to estradiol pathway? This interests me because moonman like myself developed PFS from Saw P. I took dutasteride prior to taking Saw P and did not get PFS. This suggests that maybe even though the symptoms are the same that PFS from saw P and PFS from Fin or Dut do not have exactly the same mechanisms. And there is growing pattern of saw P cases improving from things that favor estrogen conversion

Those are some nice improvements and your experience sounds realistic. Instead of this vague story of “I took Trestolone and was cured”. Hopefully your results stick

Did you also get the other sexual sides such as poor orgasm, lack of sensitivity, poor semen quality and quantity?

Interestingly my experience from recent hops extract trials and my current 4 DHEA trial is similar to your experience in the regard that these things help with achieving and maintaining erections and “looking more full” during the course of the day. So far though the hops extract or my current 4 DHEA experiment has not been able to give me improvements in any of the other sexual sides though. Also I got even better results from my hops extract trials a few months ago with achieving and maintaining erections compared to what I am getting currently from my 4 DHEA cycle. I’m not sure if this is because hops extract works better then 4 DHEA for me or if it’s because I crashed from SAMe and amino acids during my hops extract trials and started this 4 DHEA trial after that crash. Hops contains a phytoestrogen which binds to and agonizes estrogen receptor alpha. There are two estrogen receptors. Era and Erb

So we both got PFS from saw P and I wonder if you would also get similar benefits from hops extract and 4 DHEA. If the answer is yes this further establishes a pattern

My pattern:

Do not get PFS from Dut

Get PFS from Saw P

Get worse from Clomid

Get worse from aromatase inhibitors

Get worse from zinc

Get worse from licorice extract

Get worse from taking Saw P again already in a Saw P induced state

Get worse from SAMe

Got almost completely better in all the sexual sides temporarily from mifepristone an anti androgen before fading back to baseline

Get improvements in some sexual sides from agonizing specifically estrogen receptor alpha with hops extract

Get improvements in some sexual sides from 4 DHEA which claims to increases testosterone and subsequent estrogen conversion through aromatase

Can you relate to any of these things ? Because a handful of other saw P guys can relate to almost every single one of these things. I believe that establishing patterns with “the different types of cases” is the key to getting improvements and not getting worse. It takes a lot of work, money, experimenting, documentation and organization though. It’s literally all of my time and money.

1 Like

I read on NCBI as well as Wikipedia that it doesn’t convert to DHT but converts to estrogen and Progesterone.

" Trestolone is not a substrate for 5α-reductase and hence is not potentiated or inactivated in so-called “androgenic” tissues like the skin, hair follicles, and prostate gland.[12] As such, it has a high ratio of anabolic to androgenic activity, similarly to other nandrolone derivatives.[4][3] Trestolone is a substrate for aromatase and hence produces the estrogen 7α-methylestradiol as a metabolite.[7][13]"

Studies are conflicting, as alwsys, but now that I read more in-depth about it, it seems it’s mostly converted to Progesterone. So, it may not be the best way to raise E2.

1 Like

This is good information . Especially the part about it being a substrate for aromatase

I would add a small dose of hcg, like 250 every 4 days and give it 3 months. Maybe you won’t need the pump.

I’ve done that multiple times in the past.

2 Likes

I was disspointed the other thread was closed before we could get all of the facts. I was interested to know if he had to continue taking trest or if it was a single dose. I think we are all old enough to make our own desicions for ourselves however good or bad they may be.

3 Likes

Was about to order some but the link no longer works :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

The IM version is powerful from what I read online, 30mg of MENT is equivalent to 250mg of testosterone. My biggest worry is the conversion of estrogen since I convert to estrogen with doses as low as 25mg with testosterone, I’d have to microdose something like this before going all out that’s why I think the topical solution seems like a better route to try. If anyone finds another link to it lemme know.

@moonman1 How is your improvements? Did it stay?

Guys, why no one gave enough attention to Trest? A guy fully healed with it.

So far, yes, the erections have been stronger, stay up long, and my flaccid seems to have more life to it as opposed to hollow.

The paradoxical part is that I had another penile doppler ultrasound this morning, which showed that my venous leakage (inability to maintain an erections) is still clinically very poor.

3 Likes

Man, i hope you will consider cycling this Trest more before you get the penile implant. It sounds really scary and i don’t understand how it will fix the PFS for you.

Just imagine that you can actually recover from this without that. Best wishes.

I have done 3+ years of research on this. It actually is not as scary as it sounds and has many many benefits. Another guy on this site is getting it done too. I bet a lot more will after us.

1 Like

I want to get an implant as well. I just can’t find the courage yet. Also, I want to see the Baylor study first, I waited for it so long, I don’t want to get an implant and regret it later, in case Baylor finds anything that leads to an effective treatment.

1 Like

You guys considering implant…your penis sensitivity is 100%? I mean what is the point of being able to perform 100% times if there is no pleasure in it?

5 Likes

Do you know when that should end? Also are they going to cover all genes on PFS patients?

Like prostate and penile skin included? So everything is covered up?

Do you know what exactly they are testing in this “gene study”? Sorry, i understand not much when it comes to medical science.

Thanks.

I don’t know any of those. I just hope something good comes out of it because I waited for it for so long.