Insomnia question

I consistently wake up at 3am every night and can’t go back to sleep. This means I’m stuck on two hours sleep per night. It’s as if something is forcing my body awake at this time. Has anyone had experience with this issue? It is every single night regardless of when I fall asleep.

Balph, I experience this now. It’s wildly frustrating. I’ve yet to find a remedy for myself, but that doesn’t mean this won’t get better for you. The odd part is that I almost never feel tired anymore despite the fact that my body averages only 2 hours of poor quality sleep per night.

1 Like

After crashing from rhodiola rosea, I started to suffer from terrible insomnia. Not quite like yours where you wake up at 3am every night, but I’m pretty sure I was averaging 3 hours of sleep a night when I first crashed from the rhodiola.

I don’t want to cause any panic, but this went on more or less for 2.5 to 3 years. Over this period of time things did ease up a little bit, but I was still very far off from the amount of sleep (let alone quality sleep) that I felt I should be getting.

It hasn’t been until relatively recently that I’ve been getting on average 6 to 6.5 hours of sleep, and this is a conservative estimate – I very well could be getting more than that. But for the most part, I’m able to get through my days so so much easier than I was when my sleep issues first started.

Something that helped me a lot was high doses of CBD, but interestingly enough, that only worked for me in the form of RSO. And yes, they do make RSO formulations that have .3% or less THC in them, so it should be legal in all states (assuming you’re in the US). I relied on this for a little over a year, taking it every night. It was expensive, but at the time very worth it. Currently, I’m only taking it once or twice a week if that.

Finally, I want to also point out something @Recovery18 mentioned, which is that they don’t feel sleepy anymore even after getting very little sleep. I also experience this too, and unfortunately it’s something that hasn’t improved much in myself despite my sleep getting better.

1 Like

I feel the same. Wake up for no reason after 2 or 3 hours. Not because of noises or something. My body simply wakes up with zero will to sleep again. I can sleep again after 30/60 minutes laying down and wake up again after 3 hour. It’s a loop. It’s been 6 months I’m off the drug, looks like imsoniia hit me last 2 weeks. Every single day…

1 Like

It will inmproove with time mine has improved a lot with time just keep patient

1 Like