Influence of various intensities of 528 Hz sound-wave in production of testosterone in rat's brain and analysis of behavioral changes

I am back again to share my last experience since my recovery.

For the last two years my life was amazingly normal except that I had unexpected panic attacks. Those panic attack happened in occasions experiencing at least 1 or 2 time per year and short duration with anxiety last for 2 or 3 days and disappear.
The worse panic attack happened last year on a winter storm we loss the electric power for a week. I was so fucking stressed at that time that I experience a panic attack and anxiety that last for 15 days. Beside the panic attacks everything was really good for me including my sex life.

Recently three months ago I decide to try SAMe, I read that was good for the mod, and It was a big mistake, this supplement indeed screwed my sleep, I experienced fucking incredible insomnia and give me a terrible anxiety, it took me a little over two months to fix it. Thank to god, I am back to feeling great again and sleeping really good like never before.
Around five days ago I found the following study.
# Influence of various intensities of 528 Hz sound-wave in production of testosterone in rat’s brain and analysis of behavioral changes

According to the current study, sound waves with 528 Hz frequency in 100 dB intensity induce testosterone production in brain by enhancing StAR and SF-1 and reducing P450 aromatase gene expression. … The results reveal that reduced anxiety is related to increased concentration of testosterone in brain

Immediately I started to have session of listening for around 30 minutes or more of a 528Hz before to sleep. I notice a big improvement in length and sleep quality.

I am not sure if indeed it is related, but is a real possibility.

Good luck to all…

2 Likes

100 dB

Isn’t that at concert level volumes. Sounds like a good way to get tinnitus

1 Like

For people having trouble with onset insomnia, look up yoga nidra on youtube. It sounds new-agey but I can say from my experience the effects were profound. It was a lifesaver for me when I initially got PFS. That Dr. Andrew Huberman dude who’s getting popular on youtube mentioned that yoga nidra as a “non-deep sleep rest” or NDSR is generating academic interest for how well it works.

2 Likes

Because the study was made at 100db, it does mean that lower level will not work. You not have to go so high. Just reasonable level enough that will not harm you, I mean at the same level that you use to listening music with your earphone.

Hey Moonchild,

thank you for the interesting paper and great to hear you’re still recovered. Hope to get there one day.

Did you just search for a 528 Hz youtube video and listen to it?

Thanks

Thanks for that advise as well! Sleep and sexual sides are the two things that remain for me. Happy that I have two new things to try. Same question as for moonchild: Do you have any specific videos you were watching?

Thanks!

Look for app name frequency generator.

There is an app in google play, there are also an app for windows. headphone with Bluetooth and that’s it.

Thanks!

You can try it for several days, listen the sound for several minutes everyday when you laid down before to sleep.