Inflammation and depression

I wonder if the inflammatory cytokines which have been shown to affect the DHT promoter which Melcangi refers to.

1 Like

This guy got pretty far (more than most) when it came to trying to figure some things out for himself.
Ive referenced him a few times on here because he had alot of extensive testing.

“My PET scan was done at Fraudert hospital and was interpreted by Froedert radiologists as normal. Since I had no faith left in them, I asked the doctor at Mayo clinic to have my PET scan re-interpreted. The interpretation just came back and it is completely different. The Mayo radiologists used special software (called neuroQ) and here is the result.”

Glucose metabolism compared to the mean:

Right associative visual cortex: -5.2 standard deviations below the mean

Right primary visual cortex: -2.9 standard deviations below the mean

Left associative visual cortex: -5.0 standard deviations below the mean

Left primary visual cortex: -2.2 standard deviations below the mean

Right superior lateral temporal cortex: -2.9 standard deviations below the mean

Cerebellar vermis: -2.4 standard deviations below the mean

Left cerebellum: -2.1 standard deviations below the mean

The pattern of abnormalities does not fit any classic neurodegenerative disorders.

The possiblity of a subacute neuroinflammatory or encephalitic process cannot be excluded.

1 Like

So they were able to pick up that you have neuroinflammation?

I also thought he was one of the genuine posters on acne.org.

Would be very helpful to know how he is doing these days.

I’d sent him a message as well, but he seems to have not read it yet.

Im sure he’s long gone or moved on. His last posts are from quite a few years ago. He did throw up that cancer stat with that antibody, but I highly doubt that. I have that same antibody and i’ve had quite a few scans and tests, so i’m not too concerned.