Improvment with Bathmate

So 23y/o 3 months on propecia, side effects from the first week, im suffering only from sexual sides but lots.
I have severe penile shrinkage
No libido at all
Mild e.d, cant have sex without pills.
No morning erections
No erections during the day at all
Low semen volume
And horrible P.E somthing like 20 second.

Despertly after 1.5 year of denying, i decided its time to manage the illness. I ordered online bathmate, and i have good results.
Its really weird because, i have strong erection,
even 90% pre-fin, reliefe in the penile shrinkage but its still there, higer semen volume, morning erections, improvments of p.e to 5-6 minutes, and im only using it for a week. Although, no improvment in terms of libido. But i finally can have normal sex. Imagine yourselfs, 20 seconds…

Im really happy with the results. Its probably not the cure but maybe daily treatment could beat most of the sexual sides.

I bought a bathmate a year ago. Do you use it in the bath or shower? I cannot get it to establish suction.

Best guides in the peyronie forums but i just fill it up and than sits down. I dont do it by standing, find it difficult either.

This sounds like it should be something unconnected?

Thats why its weird. I wonder what is the reason, maybe a longer sexual act could be the reason?
But i can assure you its consistent and noticble.

Are there any risks to using bathmate?

1 Like

He probably tried to say higher “semen volume” lol.
Do you feel anything on your orgasm quality too? I have PE and other symptoms to mild degree too. Is your penis girth also returning back to normal? Any 100% pre-pfs like appearences?
@nana123
Can anyone point out some scientific relevance about bathmate and our condition? If our condition is hormonal, this product can only help temporarily for bloodflow? Here is an another post from 2016, i found here:

• At least I have ONE good thing to say !

“I for one have recovered 100% from shrinkage. I have posted this before, but I used a penis pump called Bathmate. It is designed to increase penis size (girth and length) and it absolutely works. 15-20 minutes per day (or when needed) allows for full penis erection and helps maintain it’s health. I have used it a lot in the early stages, but not so often anymore. I still do it a few times now and then when I feel like I don’t have strong night time erections. I can say today that my penis is probably longer and thicker than what it used to be Pre-Fin (although erections are much softer, of course…). The penis pump doesn’t only help for the length, but helps tremendously for the “fullness” … I have also noticed my penis becoming “pencil thin”, but this has been restored as well. Hope this helps.”

1 Like

I never had problems with orgasm quality, i mean, it might have been stronger and more sensative due to the severe p.e, now i can feel i have more control on ejaculate.
My flacid penis is gaining but no significant changes of size when erected.
Another thing its the color, i didnt really notice that my penis color was abnormal before, but after i started the treatment my greyish color changed to more brown-red healthier look, looks like better bloodflow.

1 Like