Improving orgasm sensation and ejaculation time

Propecia is known to shrink the prostate and i believe that s a key point to most of our symptoms - the prostate.
It has been 22 months i quit propecia and i feel i am improving, slowly but i am. Orgasm isnt as good as it was but i feel closer to normal. When i first quit, i wasn’t able to ejaculate most of times or it took forever to do so… Now i always ejaculate and i am more in control again, being able to ejaculate faster or take longer if i want. But still, i didn’t get the satisfying sensation after sex… I started to think about what was missing.

That 's how we used to be before fin:
visual stimulation > horny feeling > sex > spasms, pelvis muscles contractions > ejaculation and orgasm.

That’s how it is with me after fin:
manual stimulation > sex > sex > little ejaculation, weak orgasm

Now, the muscles contractions and the spasms are what make the prostate release ejaculation. They are induced by excitement. if we don’t feel horny anymore, it is obvious that the orgasm will be different. So i decided to try something different. i decided to mimic the muscles contractions when i was about to ejaculate. The result is i had a great orgasm and increased ejaculation, like a shot. Much like before propecia. You may not believe this, but i suggest you try it , to feel an improved orgasm, a sensation closer to what it was before fin.
I have been doing it since i found this out (about six months or so), first to feel the better orgasms, but then i realized the more i practiced, the more my body was having normal reactions. It is like training a muscle.

How to do it: all you have to do is contract your pelvis muscles (the same way you do it when you have an erection and you want to move your penis without your hands). It takes practice, but it is worth it.
When you feel you re closer to ejaculate contract the muscles and keep them like that. You will get the greater orgasm if you ejaculate while your pelvis muscles are contracted… it will feel like the spasms…

Sounds to me like you’re referring to Kegel excercises, which are supposed to help with orgasm and control:

propeciahelp.com/forum/viewt … =4782#4782

Either way, glad to hear you are having improvements. Any progress is good!

Any comments about this sexual side effect improvement? Has anyone recovered 100% with their orgasm and ejaculation quality?
Mine feels less intense in contrary to pre-Accutane.

bumping this. -------

I’ve had the sides for 1.5 years now and this has not improved for me yet I’m afraid.

1 Like

Any news? Thanks… i wonder how pfs can cause Premature ejaculation as well as numb orgasms?? Is it about the nerves, muscles or hormones???

I think it’s more brain chemicals TBH. I have everything from complete numb orgasm, sometimes even with discomfort, to a decent but not amazing ejaculation. The amount of pleasure depends a lot on arousal / mood while masturbating or sex.

1 Like

But i have no mental sides, if something did happen to my brain, i should have experience ‘‘less of dopamine’’ like symptoms… It is weird, when i do a week of nofap and ejaculate, my orgasms become even number… Invictus also reported the same… I think it is all prostate or lack of DHT on the tissues…

If anyone has recovered their orgasm intensity and mental climax rush, please tell me how you did it… thanks.

1 Like

I’m the same as you man it’s like my orgasms become better if i consecutively masturbate and even then they are no where near as good as they were pre fin. I used to be the kind of person who was satisfied with one a day now I feel like I’m in a constant cycle of chasing pleasure due to how little of it i experience. It’s devastating.

Hey man any updates, how have the last few years been? Are you still experiencing blunted orgasm sensation?