Immune system upregulation?

Anybody else think we are dealing with an immune system upregulation? The body is wasting stuff to quickly. I mean I havent had a proper cold since all this stuff happened 2.5+ years ago. I still get a sore throat, dry nose etc, but not a cold/fever?

http://forums.prohealth.com/forums/index.php?threads/never-get-a-cold-upregulated-immune-sysytem.172669/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoZqV5TVgXI go to minute 12:25

2 Likes

I still get proper colds. I also used to get reoccurring fevers that were not contagious but mimicked the flu. They would happen like every 3 months on the dot and doctors couldn’t figure it out (this was before taking propecia) and they suddenly went away when I started taking vitamin D after finding out my levels were very low. So I think if my immune system was up regulated I’d be experiencing those again.

what do your guys normal blood test results look like? Anything stick out? Not hormones but stuff like white/red blood cell count , billirubin, liver enzymes, etc.

Usually every winter I would get ill at least 2 times, sometimes more. There wasn’t even a sigle winter without I wouldn’t get a flu, now… No flu, not even soar throat. People would sneeze and cough around me without affecting me at all. It is strange indeed, and yeah, probably the immune system works differently than pre PFS.

@tisho1012

did you look at the links I attached? I also reached out for help to the doctor in the video.

I will have a look now. Did the doctor reply to you? I can see you can still get soar throat, I can not get even that :slight_smile: The only good side of Saw Palmetto I suppose…

i never took propecia, fin, accutane, ssri. Mine all started with a crash diet where I basically only ate vegetables and starved my self and did cardio all day. I think maybe the mistake is everyone trying to eat sooo healthy to fix this when in reality we should maybe eating a lot of junk :stuck_out_tongue:

I was prescribed saw palmetto from a urologist about a month ago but refused to take it.

Good you refused bro! You could’ve end up even worse from that shitty herb. Why the doctor prescribed you SP? I’ve seen articles where is written that SP allegedly raises the T level, what a douchebags isn’t it?

i have been going back and forth from endocrinologists , neurologists, and neurosurgeons. I have numb genitals, low semen volume and force, no libido, and absent morning/spontaneous erections for last 2.5+years. I also have cold tip of penis and stress incontinence. E2 is low as well as DHT. Testosterone is normal though.

I Have a minor herniation l1-l2 and spina bifida l5-s1.

Urologist prescribed saw palmetto after visiting him 3 times and complaining of not getting better, he said lets try it.

I had elevated liver enzymes after stopping propecia but more recent blood tests show that they are normal

My liver enymes were elevated a year ago, and now they are normal as well, but uric acid and billirubin are elveated as well as erythrocytes.

There may be spinal cord injuries that cause you these

I can feel pain from a pinch in the genitals, just no pleasure! Scrotum is high and tight as well. Dry tired eyes, lack of body odor. I just know its hormonal. It all happened when I went on the crash diet.