Im thinking to try HCG and Clomid. What are the risks?

Guys, i know there is countless topics and results about these drugs. But i wanted to discuss this under here, about the possible risks. Do these drugs also have the potential to permanently change your ‘‘sacred’’ balance of hormones? (If there is left any sacredness and ‘‘balance’’ after Accutane…)

My reason is to increase my T levels because i want to run Proviron and Proviron decreases T levels. My T level is 450 ng/dl and DHT is 809 and E is 30.96. After getting my T up to 700, i want to run Proviron. Any suggestions and warnings? A guy i talked with said that i first need to do this protocol in order to use Proviron he suggested 3 months of clomid+hcg.

I never though in my life that i will play with my fragile, god-given body with these chemical drugs, but here we are, facing with my worst possible taboo’s and fears. I just want to heal, it is really enough.

What are the possible interactions and possible hormonal imbalances clomid and HCG can cause? Thanks

HCG is better than clomid

3 Likes

450 should be fine. When I did TRT I felt the same at 900 as I did 450. That’s just one person, but I personally would not mess with hormones unless was significantly below 400. Clomid causes emotional problems and can reduce libido even when raises T. HCG you have to spend lot of money and inject frequently. HRT doesn’t fix PFS, it treats hypogonadism, which it doesn’t look like you have.

1 Like

Clomid will increase your T fast but it will come right back down once you’re off it. Watch out for estrogen problems with HCG. I’ve heard of clomid and proviron being used together for fertility. Why not throw proviron in there too or just run it solo without the other stuff?

1 Like

How long did you keep your T at 900 for, and still felt sh… on it?

Thank you for responses. Well the idea was that Proviron supresses T at high doses and some people said i should have at least 600+ baseline of T in order to use Proviron.
I don’t know what should i do at the moment. I didn’t know clomid has temporary effects.

2 years

This person recorded a very bad experience with clomid

It’s worth noting that some of our members are here solely because of aromatase inhibitors.

1 Like

There isn’t anything to do, really. Everyone here wants to think there’s some pill to pop or powder to take that will make them better. There isn’t because no science has been done. We don’t know what our problem is. The best I can see is perhaps what Ozeph does, which is carnivore diet or else maybe the Proviron experiment. Otherwise, all that is happening here is everyone sitting and waiting under the illusion that some benevolent angel is going to descend from heaven and start promoting scientific research on our behalf, which of course has never happened in the history of mankind.

3 Likes