I'm putting all my hope into Neuralink now

If you haven’t watched the Joe Rogan podcast with Elon Musk I highly recommend watching it. I know it’s a huge long shot but he said within 5-10 years we could maybe cure almost anything that’s wrong with the brain (I’m guessing things like PFS, PSSD included) and since PFS has almost no funding + research being put into it, I have higher hopes that this will come out and cure us than any miracle drug that most probably will never be invented will. As long as PFS doesn’t get the necessary media attention we won’t see a full “cure” soon. But we can be helped with existing medication or other substances at least.

Just watch it the clip and maybe do some research into neuralink and form your own opinion.

Here’s the link to the podcast clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqdo57uky4o

I would say hold your horses.

Elon Musk is first and foremost a businessman. He’s going to oversell and overhype his product as much as he can, so he can raise the most amount of money.

He’s also already known for making over-the-top claims that often haven’t come true, at least not nearly in the time span he has said they would happen.

I think our best bet is to try to address our symptoms directly, as you’ve said, with existing medications & supplements, under the supervision of medical doctors, with the monitoring of your labwork & symptoms. Also, to supplement with lots of cognitive behavioral therapy.